• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually :shame:

hehee I've been looking at John Simm pictures :embarrassed:

Plus I'm listening to dancy music :dance:

John Simm!!! :cheesy:

Why were you looking at pics?

I first noticed him in State of Play, then watched Life on Mars and became a huge fan of LoM and A2A because of him!!

And then last year I've seen him on stage in the Duke of York's in London (Speaking in Tongues) and got a pic with him and a signed program. :awesome: :heart:

John Simm!!! :cheesy:

Why were you looking at pics?

I first noticed him in State of Play, then watched Life on Mars and became a huge fan of LoM and A2A because of him!!

And then last year I've seen him on stage in the Duke of York's in London (Speaking in Tongues) and got a pic with him and a signed program. :awesome: :heart:

I Love Lom & A2A :awesome: also State of Play my mum bought the DVD and it was really good

besides you can't say you don't think he's slighly attractive :P

I'm jealous of you :cry:

So cool that you like him too!! :dance:

Definitely can't deny his attractiveness hahaha

Here nobody knows him really, not even LoM... :disappointed:

I only watched State of Play because of James McAvoy but seeing John in it made me curious about LoM and I'm so happy I discovered it!!

I had to find working UK proxies every Friday night to be able to watch the newest episode. :lol:

I cropped myself out of the pic, I had my eyes closed!!! :disappointed:

336b208b.jpg

Have you heard about "Speaking in Tongues"?

It was awesome!!

I went there with Elena (ilione from the board) the day before the Snow Patrol concert at the Royal Albert Hall last year... good times! :heart:

So cool that you like him too!! :dance:

Definitely can't deny his attractiveness hahaha

Here nobody knows him really, not even LoM... :disappointed:

I only watched State of Play because of James McAvoy but seeing John in it made me curious about LoM and I'm so happy I discovered it!!

I had to find working UK proxies every Friday night to be able to watch the newest episode. :lol:

I cropped myself out of the pic, I had my eyes closed!!! :disappointed:

336b208b.jpg

Have you heard about "Speaking in Tongues"?

It was awesome!!

I went there with Elena (ilione from the board) the day before the Snow Patrol concert at the Royal Albert Hall last year... good times! :heart:

Yeah I've heard about his plays, I would love to see them but I find it difficult to travel places

Have you heard about the show Mad dogs with him and Philip Glenister in I think it's airing next spring :thinking: I'll probably watch that

Yeah I've heard about his plays, I would love to see them but I find it difficult to travel places

Have you heard about the show Mad dogs with him and Philip Glenister in I think it's airing next spring :thinking: I'll probably watch that

No I actually haven't!! :wideeyed:

Thank you for telling me, I should probably visit the Railway Arms Forum again. :embarrassed:

Who the hell is this guy:confused:

first u introduce me to hotness known as serge and now plz tell who is this guy.

@sara whr is chris, i want him here :veryangry2: