October 15, 200322 yr Helloooo! :) Well I'm all settled in, and I should be back here from time to time! I don't sit in front of the computer as much as before, but I'll try to come back here and there! Hope all at Coldplaying.com are well! I'm doing well with my studies and my new life here, in case anyone cares! :P
October 15, 200322 yr you know what i'm so use to seeing you only on livejournal as lifeisforliving that i totally forgot your name was Buttercup over here.....i was like buttercup is back? lol :(
October 15, 200322 yr Author Awww yes Ginger! :D I'm slowly catching up on all my emails and online activities! :blush:
October 15, 200322 yr Hi Ada!! Where are you? Anyhoo, glad to see that you've made your way back "home". :)
October 16, 200322 yr No, I don't know who you are, but welcome back!! Oh no.. wait... i know now! Ada, right? Nice to meet ya, i'm Thom! :D
October 16, 200322 yr WAIT! Who knows where Ada is? What did she mean when she said "my new life HERE?" where's here??? :stunned:
October 16, 200322 yr WAIT! Who knows where Ada is? What did she mean when she said "my new life HERE?" where's here??? :stunned: She is studying in a different country, but where? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.
October 21, 200322 yr Author Hahah thank you guys! :) Thank you for the welcome backs! I'm near London now, and kinda near Si actually! :D ;) Yes my course is going ok!
October 21, 200322 yr ADA! that's awesome! i'm so proud of you!! Come visit more often! We need some old school cping folk back on this board. :)
October 22, 200322 yr Author Haha right I'm old skool! :D How are you Laura? Good I hope? :) Si and I might meet up soon!
Create an account or sign in to comment