✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your major?

rudy_o

Ahh bahillerato! In my school there are 6!

Pure science: Physics, maths, bio, chemestry

bio.scienc:geography (science of land), maths, bio, chemestry. I'm in that one

Technological: Physics, maths,techno, technical draw

techno-scientific; Physics, maths, techno, chemestry

Social: history, maths, economy, maths on bussines

Humanist: history, lathin, spanish literature and universal literature. nearly choose that

Arts: history, art history, techical draw, artistic draw

some change in 2n, catalan literature, art history... and other schools offer human biology, phsicology, greek...

As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm a fine arts major. Specifically, I'm a music education major, and my degree will give me a Grade K-12 certification. I'm an instrumental major, and my emphasis is on secondary education (grades 6-12, aka middle school and high school). Afterwards, I may one day get a Master's in conducting, although I'm not sure if I'll do it right away due to the cost of college, and I may want the experience of teaching for a few years before I do that. I'm not so sure if I want to get a doctorate yet; it's not likely right now. You never know, however.

Anyway, that's my splurge for the day. :nice:

There's no business major options there. :sad:

Business is part of social science if I'm not mistaken.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm a fine arts major. Specifically, I'm a music education major, and my degree will give me a Grade K-12 certification. I'm an instrumental major, and my emphasis is on secondary education (grades 6-12, aka middle school and high school). Afterwards, I may one day get a Master's in conducting, although I'm not sure if I'll do it right away due to the cost of college, and I may want the experience of teaching for a few years before I do that. I'm not so sure if I want to get a doctorate yet; it's not likely right now. You never know, however.

Anyway, that's my splurge for the day. :nice:

OMG I envy you :freak: