🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Blink 182

omegadarkblaze

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't judge me. :P

I'm really starting to love Mark's voice. Tom sometimes freaks me out a bit cause he can look creepily similar to Adam Young. O__o

I really love Natives and Love Is Dangerous and Heart's All Gone and Fighting The Gravity and Wishing Well off of Neighbourhoods.

oh yes, that just started playing on my iPod actually. xP

because Tom's voice is awesome? :P

you fangirl haha.

I don't understand why everyone loves Down so much, it's kinda average to me. :uhoh:

edit: I like how I've actually only been into them for like a week so far. xD

Also, I'm surprised at how little bashing is going on in here. :|

:lol: Yeah it's awesome.

Oh yeah they do sound alike... wow.

A week? :o

I've only been into them for two months :D It's amazing how fast you can love something :lol:

edit: His voice IS awesome :laugh3:

I thought that down was average too, but after you listen to it a couple times it grows on you.

Still, I'd rather watch that video 30 times than listen to another one of Travis Barker's songs. xD

According to google a lot of people think it's about Scott, even Scott himself maybe cause he alluded to it in an interview kinda, but apparently Mark and Tom have denied it or something? The whole Scott thing is so complicated. :|

They're terrible for making fabulous songs bonus tracks haha.

I love how people love to throw around the fact that Feeling This came to be from Mark and Tom going into different rooms and writing and they both ended up writing about sex like it's some huge coincidence, I would be more surprised if they didn't write about sex. xP

And of course Tom has a site dedicated to aliens and conspiracy theories and stuff. :dozey: Isn't the whole reason he got a computer in the first place to look up stuff about aliens? What a goon. :P

Exactly. I still haven't listened to one all the way through :lol:

I know. Wikipedia says that they fired him because he had a drinking problem but you can never trust wikipedia :P

Exactly! But wait... what if Fuck A Dog was actually ON TOYPAJ? :thinking:

:lol: YES. Why wouldn't they? It just seems like them!

I don't understand why he's so interested in that :laugh3: