✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel vs Liam

lovers.in.nj

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking love them both! I actually got to meet Liam and he was really nice , i was shocked!( I was expecting him to punch me actually hahaha)

I still prefer Noel cos he IS Oasis. Noel you god! :heart:

You met Liam?! :o

I am so ridiculously jealous of you.

I would think he's one of those guys that wouldn't want people coming up to him, but it's good to hear he's nice.

You met Liam?! :o

I am so ridiculously jealous of you.

I would think he's one of those guys that wouldn't want people coming up to him, but it's good to hear he's nice.

Yeah, it was last year around april, iw as waiting outside the hotel with a friend and it was amazing! I was expecting him to be rude but he was pretty nice! Shoke his hand , told him i loved his badass attitude and that it kinda helped me back in high school and he laughed :lol: Then when i was leaving the oasis maniac in me took over and i screamed "MAD FER IT" , he turned around and pointed at me and my friend :heart:

I really changed my mind about Liam that day :wacko:

Oh and the gig that night was epic! :dead:

Despite the fact that I don't like Oasis, I'm going to participate and pick Noel for the following reasons:

A. Liam's voice is super annoying to me. It's why I don't listen to Oasis.

B. Liam seems like a douche, from what I've read.

C. "Teotihuacan" from "The X-Files Soundtrack" showed me exactly how talented Noel is.

:nice:

I fucking love them both! I actually got to meet Liam and he was really nice , i was shocked!( I was expecting him to punch me actually hahaha)

I still prefer Noel cos he IS Oasis. Noel you god! :heart:

Well , it would be an honner to be punched by Liam :lol:

Yeah, it was last year around april, iw as waiting outside the hotel with a friend and it was amazing! I was expecting him to be rude but he was pretty nice! Shoke his hand , told him i loved his badass attitude and that it kinda helped me back in high school and he laughed :lol: Then when i was leaving the oasis maniac in me took over and i screamed "MAD FER IT" , he turned around and pointed at me and my friend :heart:

I really changed my mind about Liam that day :wacko:

Oh and the gig that night was epic! :dead:

GODDAMMIT I'm so f*cking jealous !! :freak:

but I'm very happy for you ! :kiss:

Haha you played it totally cool though. I would have been tempted to ask for a hug. The fangirl in me would have taken over :sweatdrop:

I'd ask for a kiss :rolleyes:

Now if we could only meet the other brother...

:charming:

You don't wanna know what i'd ask him :wink3:

lolz :p

Guest howyousawtheworld
Despite the fact that I don't like Oasis, I'm going to participate and pick Noel for the following reasons:

A. Liam's voice is super annoying to me. It's why I don't listen to Oasis.

B. Liam seems like a douche, from what I've read.

C. "Teotihuacan" from "The X-Files Soundtrack" showed me exactly how talented Noel is.

:nice:

Yep - Teotihuacan is one finely composed tune. Brilliant! Showed his genius in a very different way from the Oasis Noel Gallagher.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Og5tphElDw]YouTube- Noel Gallagher (Oasis) - "Teotihuacan"[/ame]