September 11, 201016 yr I didn't say WTF after I first saw the video. I said WTF after I saw this thread. :thumbsup:
September 11, 201016 yr Chris can be all like SCREW YOU JAY-Z LISTEN TO MA RAP SONG BIIATCH . But he's too nice :kiss: aahhahaaaha
September 11, 201016 yr is funny for my part not vulgare and for the others fans not know . my family is more vulgare in the past :\ H.S yes is not worse, and shame seriously in the past . I even said in 2006, rapists bizarre for this interview. but one day Jonas become a rocked, no comment . [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kuds_3r5Og&feature=related]YouTube - Mew - Interview / Finland PART 1[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13GjOzqTpBY&NR=1]YouTube - Mew - Interview / Finland PART 2[/ame]
September 11, 201016 yr this video caught me by surprise when i first saw it, but like other people here, it just made go "I :heart: coldplay!!!!" :P
September 11, 201016 yr Coldplay, well at least Chris has got to be one of the funniest men on the planet, Jonny, Will, and Guy have been known to make some funnys too!!!:lol: I am still hoping one day Chris will say yes to a movie with Ricky G.
September 12, 201016 yr I didn't say WTF after I first saw the video. I said WTF after I saw this thread. Same
September 12, 201016 yr That BBC Switch with Chris and Ricky was Hilarious :lol: 'Gwyneth's making me Drumsticks' ,
September 12, 201016 yr I didn't say WTF after I first saw the video. I said WTF after I saw this thread. This! The Nappies are amazing! :heart: I haven't watched the video in ages..but I listen to it on my iPod all the time! :lol:
September 12, 201016 yr COZ I AIN'T NO BADDY, I AIN'T NO BADDY I AIN'T NO BADDY I AM YOUR BABY'S DADDEHHH OWWWW :P
September 12, 201016 yr The Nappies are amazing! :heart: Wow somebody used correct grammar for once!!
September 12, 201016 yr awwww :wacky: the nappies is much better than coldplay :P unfortunately not everybody does!!!
September 12, 201016 yr Wow somebody used correct grammar for once!! Well, actually... It should be the Nappies IS amazing. Because it's the song's name, right?
Create an account or sign in to comment