✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I love you Coldplay, but this is just a little like WTF?!?!?!

..:Pieta:..

Yeah...I'm kind of confused...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjiGhQ8Qm38&feature=related]YouTube - Coldplay - The Nappies (14th May 2004)[/ame]

Like what were they on? lol

Like I didn't know a band who's music is so philosophical could be this vulgar in their spare time; although, this was when Coldplay was very old...but still. Gees, I guess they grew up...A LOT.

Like I didn't know a band who's music is so philosophical could be this vulgar in their spare time; although, this was when Coldplay was very old...but still. Gees, I guess they grew up...A LOT.

Jesus ! Go get a sense of humor ! :wtf:

This video is freaking hilarious. It only made me love them even more!

Anyway, thank you for making me watch this again :heart: !

Well...yeah. Of course I find it ultimately hilarious, but I don't think I'm as huge of fans as you are where I worship the floor they walk on Or religiously pray to the heavens about them. Don't get me wrong, they are fricken amazing and I love them to death; I guess this video just kind of struck me as odd.

Chris can be all like

SCREW YOU JAY-Z LISTEN TO MA RAP SONG BIIATCH .

But he's too nice :kiss:

Hahahah The Nappies is so much better!

Whoa, what about sigur or rh then?

I'd die of laughter if i saw Thom yorke doing a vid like the nappies xD

That would be amazing! But I don't think they'll ever do it, Coldplay have more sense of humor :lol:

This is just something you can show people who think they're boring and "too appropriate" as I've heard before. :P

I wish they would add more things to the timeline.

Exactly!

Yeah me too :disappointed:, it's a shame they let the timeline die since 2008 because the concept was so cool!

Chris can be all like

SCREW YOU JAY-Z LISTEN TO MA RAP SONG BIIATCH .

But he's too nice :kiss:

:laugh3: :laugh3:

That would be amazing! But I don't think they'll ever do it, Coldplay have more sense of humor :lol:

Yeah, just trying to picture Thom Yorke doing something like this is sooo weird! I'm sure he would never do that.