✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many 'indie' you are?

noni

Go to this link http://home.iprimus.com.au/sparvin/indie.htm

I'm a mix taper!!

You're really enthusiastic about the music that you like. You attempt to discover your new favourite band every week. You continually try to get your friends into the music you like, which annoys the fuck out of them, but you don't know it. At least you're not arrogant about it.

So true!!!! :D

"You're indie in that you like indie music. However, you're probably only into whatever your best friend is into right now. You most likely do discover some cool music on your own, but you always seek someone else's approval before it's okay for you to like it. You can appear cool, as long as no one discovers your dark secret."

Hmmm...seeing as my friends refuse to listen to the music I do, this doesn't really make sense, does it?

my friends can't stand it when i talk about the music i like, and the music i play....my life is music, and the rest of them just wanna hang out and watch TV all day long.....i can't take it! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

i think i've got about 63 cds that I have made in my car somewhere....can't live, or even sleep without them

:D

<center><font face="arial">i am not indie at all!

noindie.jpg

<a href="http://home.iprimus.com.au/sparvin/indie.htm">

How indie are you?</a> test by ridethefader

Who are you trying to fool? Just because you own a couple of Weezer albums

doesn't mean that you're uberindie. Indie people don't hear about cutting edge

new bands from MTV. At least the ignorant don't know what they're missing...

</font></center>

I don't have any Weezer albums. :rolleyes: :P

You're just too cool for school, aren't you? You're pretty narrow minded and opinionated with regards to music (and probably most other things as well). But you're allowed to be, because you really are better than everyone else. You take pride in obscurity. You probably prefer vinyl too, you elitist bitch.

:cool:

You are an indie follower!

You're indie in that you like indie music. However, you're probably only into whatever your best friend is into right now. You most likely do discover some cool music on your own, but you always seek someone else's approval before it's okay for you to like it. You can appear cool, as long as no one discovers your dark secret.

:stunned:

Indie Follower

You're indie in that you like indie music. However, you're probably only into whatever your best friend is into right now. You most likely do discover some cool music on your own, but you always seek someone else's approval before it's okay for you to like it. You can appear cool, as long as no one discovers your dark secret.