✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DID ANYONE HEAR THE WONDERFUL NEWS FROM TINYPIC? :D

Destrokk

Tinypic is no longer accepting uploads from international locations, and links are turned off. If you have content on Tinypic, you can still view the URLs and the content, but only on Tinypic. To upload, share, or link content, please go to Photobucket.com to register an account. You will need to upload your content again to your Photobucket account, but you will be able to share and link your images and videos. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy Photobucket, our premier image and video site. Click here for more details.

:awesome:

LOLOLOL PHOTOBUCKET FUCKS UP FROM THE BANDWITH OR SUMFIN AND NOW TINYPIC IS BEING A BITCH :wacky:

I had a lot of pictures on Tinypic, I have to put them all back on another account on another website .___.

Yes, pissed me off big time today. :veryangry:

Tinypic were great because you could upload big files and they didn't remove your files when there was big bandwidth use etc.

Soooooooo annoying!

Nobody will continue using it.

Imageshack isn't a solution either because the files can't be seen by everyone.

:angry:

We heard from many of our users in regards to these changes and we appreciate your feedback. Tinypic has restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site. We tried to notify users on Tinypic and requested they move their content to Photobucket. Unfortunately this messaging was insufficient and has taken many of our users by surprise and we apologize. Our intent was to begin combining some of the best features of Tinypic and Photobucket, thereby offering users a better experience. Any changes in the future will be better communicated. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

:anxious: