✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the let off steam thread

weedy_gonzalez

if you are angry, furious, see red etc. this is the thread where you can let it all go out of you. curse as much as you like, be honest and sarcastic to death, scream at others, tell the ones you hate that you hate them etc etc.

you are allowed to do it here and only here. this forum has always been the nicest on earth and we don`t need no assholes who think they are better than anyone else so if ya feel like expressing anger this THREAD is the right place.

i do hate the world today! i got pissed off by some stupid immature arseholes who thought they were funny but instead they fucked up my whole wednesday! :angry:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pissed right now as well :angry: My day was brilliant, and then I come home to check my mail and I got an email from someone on eBay... I won one of his auctions, and now he wants to charge me $22 for shipping... for a couple of 1" pins!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bloody madness, I tell you. I ain't paying him shite.

and i thought the music teacher i had last year was bad! :angry:

argh, when i was playing my clarinet, my friend beside me squeaked and in the middle while the whole class is playing she comes up to be and says "you need to practise" and her face is like 2 inches away from mine! and that causes me too screw up because of what she just did! AHH!! STUPID BITCH!! and it's not my fault if i start to giggle when she gets mad....IT'S FUNNY!!

haha i actually do feel better saying that. :D

i hate school and feeling retarded and being lazy and being nervous and this space age technology bullshit that is today i want a simpler life i hate people trying to act cool i hate people putting down people who truly express themselves i hate people who think they are so friggin cool i hate the bus i hate that i cant find any batteries

FUCK EM! MOTHAFUCKAS! WHO TOUCH MY FUCKIN MOTHAFUCKIN BAG EVERY FUCKIN DAY! I WANNA FUCK THEM UP SO BAD..

AAAH MUTHAFUCKA! and it was worse today

and then i had my literacy test and i started ranting on Bush and all his evil deeds and the WTO AND MOTHERFUCKIN|!

and aah im so sad, i didnt see my stupid nice jam today

I NEED TO LET OUT SOME STEAM!!!

HES NOT ON! AND I WANNA TALK TO HIM! AND HES NEVER ON!!! DAMMIT! it makes me so sad. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... the darn U.N club! arrrgg!

why does the radio play so much nirvana now?! HUH

mutha fuckas!

dandy andy! yea!! GEORGE "DUBYA" BUSH!!! stupid dubya. if ya see him, slap him for andytron.