✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

An army of short people!

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this tall guy in my school that I admire and keep going crazy over, and my friends tease me that if I want to kiss him, we've got to stand on different levels of the stairs.

Well, my friend's brother is like 2.10m ... people are not only joking when they say that he'll have to sit down to kiss any girl ... sucks to be too tall too.

Probably belongs into the tall army thread, but I'm to lazy to look for it. :wacko:

Well, my friend's brother is like 2.10m ... people are not only joking when they say that he'll have to sit down to kiss any girl ... sucks to be too tall too.

Probably belongs into the tall army thread, but I'm to lazy to look for it. :wacko:

Yeah! At times it really does suck to be tall. Short people can squeeze through the crowd. Rofl. :lol:

There's this tall guy in my school that I admire and keep going crazy over, and my friends tease me that if I want to kiss him, we've got to stand on different levels of the stairs.

OMG OMG!! I CAN IMAGINE YOU'RE STANDING ON A BENCH AND KISS THE GUY....LIKE OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOO CUUUTEE!!! *GIGGLES* :wacky: