✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

An army of short people!

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be our foreign ambassador and bring together all the tall and average height people to our cause, you can help us convert and convince more people to be our soldiers, and if you manage to recruit 3-4 people, I will promote you to be my right-hand man. Now, does that not sound appealing? :wink3:

You can be our foreign ambassador and bring together all the tall and average height people to our cause, you can help us convert and convince more people to be our soldiers, and if you manage to recruit 3-4 people, I will promote you to be my right-hand man. Now, does that not sound appealing? :wink3:

I shall sleep on it, since I never rush decisions, but this does seem like a good deal.

Goodnight!

Question: Are the shorties on here adults, or teenagers that may still grow some more?

I'm old so I'm definitely not going to grow anymore (1.62m/5'3"), but I actually stopped growing when I was 16. Also ethnicity plays a part. I'm half Asian and they're generally known for being shortarses.

For girls who are worried about being too short, I don't really understand, guy's don't give a shit.

How would you feel if your girlfriend was significantly taller than you?

I'm 5'4 and nearly everyone I know is taller than me, it's not something that bothers me as such but if I could magically be a few inches taller I would be.

I used to feel the same, but I'm not bothered anymore. I think we shorties generally get teased about it in high school, but as an adult it doesn't happen now.

After a tragic goat racing accident I lost both feet and i'm now only 4' 8''

:laugh4:

Well, here is an OLD picture of me on the right, I guess i'd better say goodbye to anonimity and prepare for abuse from my haters...

http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j396/Mark_Coldplayfan/stuff/?action=view&current=oldpic.jpg

EDIT : and yes we were very happy that day...

Damn - I'm too slow, pic gone now. :disappointed:

^ :sneaky:

you don't look short, your body is in proportion don't worry about it

my 10 year old sister is taller than me, now that is depressing :cry:

My almost 11 year old daughter is quickly catching up to me.

My whole family is short my dad is 5ft5, my sister is 5ft2 and my mom and I are 5ft.

I'm actually the tallest in my family! Not much taller than my dad, but still. Oh, and he's not the Asian one either - just a short Hungarian. Although they're not really all that tall - are they? :thinking:

I Used to have a crush on Richard Hammond :blush:

Haha, my kids love his blast lab show!

Yeah I'm the same and agree with all that, I'm 5'4:wink3:, if only I was straight:P

The whole Blonde/Brunette/Redhead thing I've never understood either, there are absolutely stunning people of all hair colours and races.

I'm 5'3" and I am straight. :wink3:

I think people are attracted to certain looking people though. Not that I wouldn't even look at a blonde guy, but I've just always been attracted to tall dark guys. Although, pretty much everyone is tall compared to me. :P

You had somebody else join as a spokesperson. I wanted to do the same :(

But instead you ignored me, and so I devised my evil plan.

You created a monster.

Actually all of these height threads started because of you! :P

I shall see you tomorrow soldier, and I expect a decision by then!

I have already put in plans for the tall army to start a selective breeding program which should cripple them in a few generations time once people start inbreeding.

Actually all of these height threads started because of you! :P

Not my fault. Do you blame Nietzsche for WW2? It was because nobody cared I got a virus and were more bothered about height. I think my laptop is pretty much fixed by the way.