🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Womanly Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday and i thought i was helping it and making it CLEAN YA KNOW but apparently it makes it dry so im going to stop doing that

wish me the lucks

I wash it every two days. Every three days is gross well for my hair anyway.

i wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner everyday and i thought i was helping it and making it CLEAN YA KNOW but apparently it makes it dry so im going to stop doing that

wish me the lucks

Yeah a girl I used to work with washed her hair every other day and it looked great. Unfortunately my scalp gets uber oily so I can only skip a day on the weekend.

You might want to try my little trick, it has worked well for me. Only work the shampoo on your scalp surface. For the rest of your hair, scrub/rub/whittle vigorously with conditioner. The "action" gets out on dirt, while keeping your hair in its natural soft state by not using the harsh drying cleansers of the shampoo. You'll be amazed when you see what your hair really feels like after awhile.

Or you could use WEN... but that stuff is kind of expensive.

Yeah a girl I used to work with washed her hair every other day and it looked great. Unfortunately my scalp gets uber oily so I can only skip a day on the weekend.

You might want to try my little trick, it has worked well for me. Only work the shampoo on your scalp surface. For the rest of your hair, scrub/rub/whittle vigorously with conditioner. The "action" gets out on dirt, while keeping your hair in its natural soft state by not using the harsh drying cleansers of the shampoo. You'll be amazed when you see what your hair really feels like after awhile.

Or you could use WEN... but that stuff is kind of expensive.

That sounds like a good idea, I think I´ll try that instead if what I´m doing right now doesnt work. Right now its pretty nice. It looks bad but it feels soft.

My hair gets so oily and gross if I go 24 hours without washing it :|

I read that its because your hair gets used to getting oily everyday, but once you stop doing that it will last longer without getting oily, but you have to deal with having it oily for a week or two.

oily oily oily

I figured out how to use a tampon today

haha yay go me

dee we´re talking about hair not that jeez get with the program :angry: