✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Time Travel Thread

harrisonrules

How would it even be possible to use a cell phone anyway if that was really someone who'd time traveled? How could it pick up a signal during the 1920s?

Well if they could time travel then they could do pretty much anything. Im not saying I think she's using a cellphone, or that I believe this is real, Im just saying.

Also Reilly, the question is, Why couldn't it be possible?

Here's why...

I'm not going to click that, but I do know that generally physicians theoretically agree that time travel is possible (Technically including Einstein), but here's one reason why not:

How would it even be possible to use a cell phone anyway if that was really someone who'd time traveled? How could it pick up a signal during the 1920s?

There would have been no masts.

There was another picture a few months ago that gained popularity, of a guy wearing iPod headphones and walking down the street in a normal hoodie surrounded by people in typical 50s clothing, this is just an extension of it.

Physicists seem to almost see any possibility as almost a probability, which is fair enough- you spend thousands of man hours crunching boring equations and you want to tell people at a dinner party how time travel could happen, while nothing's stopping the theory of time travel there's also nothing to support it, and any physicist speaking of the issue will gloss over that.

Regardless, the theory that Steven Hawking buys into is the possibility to create a black hole, which is impossible, and even if it was, any person would instantly be vaporised when entering into one. IMPOSSIBLE.

Time Travel is real...

It was documented very clearly, and in 3 parts too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGeEbDTNzos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGeEbDTNzos[/ame]

How you guys can't think it is possible is beyond me :P

---

But seriously on the topic I feel that theoretically it might be possible, but what doesn't make sense to me about the clip is that if it was a cell phone how could the person be talking without cell phone towers being around? Unless they pulled a Star Trek and it's a tricorder.

Also if it was easily possible or readily accessible in the future for people to time travel wouldn't we notice it more often? I mean wouldn't there be a spike in people around key events in history? (i mean what would be the point to time travel at random uneventful bits in time?).

I'm not going to click that, but I do know that generally physicians theoretically agree that time travel is possible (Technically including Einstein), but here's one reason why not:

There would have been no masts.

There was another picture a few months ago that gained popularity, of a guy wearing iPod headphones and walking down the street in a normal hoodie surrounded by people in typical 50s clothing, this is just an extension of it.

Physicists seem to almost see any possibility as almost a probability, which is fair enough- you spend thousands of man hours crunching boring equations and you want to tell people at a dinner party how time travel could happen, while nothing's stopping the theory of time travel there's also nothing to support it, and any physicist speaking of the issue will gloss over that.

Regardless, the theory that Steven Hawking buys into is the possibility to create a black hole, which is impossible, and even if it was, any person would instantly be vaporised when entering into one. IMPOSSIBLE.

I do not believe the video footage is real for a second, All im saying is that time travel could be possible but i still dont understand why you thought that was such a crazy statement?

so it is a random person that went to enter the theatre for the premiere of the show or what? :thinking:

if so, i would find more realistic it be a 'spy' than a time traveller to be honest, could be a walkie talkie kind of machine or not? :thinking:

have anybody proved the footage he used isn't real already?

But seriously on the topic I feel that theoretically it might be possible, but what doesn't make sense to me about the clip is that if it was a cell phone how could the person be talking without cell phone towers being around? Unless they pulled a Star Trek and it's a tricorder.

Also if it was easily possible or readily accessible in the future for people to time travel wouldn't we notice it more often? I mean wouldn't there be a spike in people around key events in history? (i mean what would be the point to time travel at random uneventful bits in time?).

To your first point, this footage cannot be taken seriously as evidence of time travel.

Secondly I agree and there would still be the grandfather paradox to contend with.

Best theory I've heard is that if they did indeed time travel, there's nothing stopping them from being from the future where cell towers have been done away with in favour of a better technology.

*cough*

But actually, I hate to spoil the party but the person is adjusting their glasses.

I do not believe the video footage is real for a second, All im saying is that time travel could be possible but i still dont understand why you thought that was such a crazy statement?

Because as humans with our intelligence and our capabilities, time travel is totally impossible. As I wrote before, a physicist will tell you it's possible, but only because it hasn't been proven as impossible.

All your saying is that time travel could be possible, which would be fair enough if you had a clue about it.

Because as humans with our intelligence and our capabilities, time travel is totally impossible. As I wrote before, a physicist will tell you it's possible, but only because it hasn't been proven as impossible.

All your saying is that time travel could be possible, which would be fair enough if you had a clue about it.

You should watch that video before commenting any further because you sound rather ignorant. How do you know what I have a clue about?

You should watch that video before commenting any further because you sound rather ignorant. How do you know what I have a clue about?

OK I've watched the video and for fucks sake, I've looked at my previous posts and they pretty much cover everything in that video without me watching it, so there was no point in me even watching it. Thanks!

Unless you're pretending to be a moron, I can tell you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Guest howyousawtheworld

What you going to say next?! That you believe in God?!

Meh meh meh meh!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73280&page=18

OK I've watched the video and for fucks sake, I've looked at my previous posts and they pretty much cover everything in that video without me watching it, so there was no point in me even watching it. Thanks!

Unless you're pretending to be a moron, I can tell you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Yeh you know more about me that I do, congratulations. You're objecting to a fair point that time travel could be possible. "All your saying is that time travel could be possible" Well fucking done genius, you're right, that is all i'm saying. Nothing more, nothing less.