October 31, 201015 yr How many people do you get? Our house usually get about 0-5 on an average year... haha :lol:
October 31, 201015 yr Not many these days. I like to put on a different costume and go to one house many times.
November 1, 201015 yr Average here I'd say is about 40-60, but before coming here last March- the other house was closer to 200+ ( the school carnival was across the street, so we got hammered when the parties there closed!)
November 1, 201015 yr We used to get a few several years back, but none these years. There pretty much aren't any children in our neighborhood. Though I don't know for certain about tonight cause I'm in my dorm at school. But we probably won't.
November 1, 201015 yr Absolutely none. :| All my friends live in developments near each other, and I live in the middle of a field which is in the middle of nowhere. :tongue: Last year we got one trick-or-treater...I think we gave them a whole bag of candy. :P
November 1, 201015 yr Absolutely none. :| All my friends live in developments near each other, and I live in the middle of a field which is in the middle of nowhere. :tongue: Last year we got one trick-or-treater...I think we gave them a whole bag of candy. :P They probably deserved it for their "orienteering" skills!:P
November 1, 201015 yr I live in an isolated area, so I don't get any trick-or-treaters. Given that my dad is quite the antisocial person, it's probably best that way. :tongue:
November 1, 201015 yr However, surely living in an isolated area is spookier............................ :rolleyes:
November 1, 201015 yr i'm really surprised how pretty much everyone gets so few people Maybe the zombies got to them first!:P
Create an account or sign in to comment