✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 7th Mixtape Exchange (1ST POST UPDATE)

ivet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is it best to wait till you know who you're making the mixtape for to start putting it together?

Can you check that person's profile to see what music they like?

(sorry if i sound dense, never done this before!)

Well, you can do whatever you want! I think it's easier to make a mixtape when you know who's your partner, and, yes, you can check his/her profile/lastfm or everything else that can help you to know his/her musical tastes.

Anyway, I think the most important point is to put what YOU like.

Personally, I always have an idea of the artists I'll put in the mixtape before the matches are done and when I know who's my partner I work on it. But I don't really like "stalking" as I don't want to be too influenced. I only check if the person will know the artists or not to be as original as possible.

Here's my opinion! Hope it helped :)

I usually make the mixtape first, and then when I find out who I'm making it for

Same here! I've already starting gathering songs I want to put into my mix and right now, the general feel is pretty mellow/gloomy...I guess the bad weather here isn't helping... :lol: Have to find upbeat pieces or my partner will kill him/herself :lol:

^Yeah :cheesy:

An Adam Young mixtape would be the best freaking mixtape of all time. :freak:

Anyone who puts any of his stuff on their mixtape I love you.

You just got My Regards and Disaster stuck in my head. They're both going at the same time. :|