November 9, 201015 yr I need a thread for this. It's 5:20AM and my roommate's alarm keeps on ringing for every bloody 5 minutes. :veryangry2: We've been living together since July 2009 but we just can't get along. We're not even close friends, and in fact we don't talk to each other unless if there's really an important stuff that needs a conversation. :|
November 9, 201015 yr How long does he normally let it go before he gets up? Maybe you should just turn it off as soon as it goes off. He won't notice. :awesome:
November 9, 201015 yr Author Can you request to room with someone else? Get him kicked out of school? No and no. :sad: No Alarms and No Surprises ...please :awesome: Should play that song over and over again, as a sarcasm. :| Want to borrow my cell-phone blocker? Yes please.
November 9, 201015 yr This is why I don't get the whole concept of sharing a room. /incredibly helpful comment
November 9, 201015 yr My friend always has an alarm set for 8am every morning, then he keeps snoozing it till around 1pm. Whenever I visited him at uni or stopped at his house that used to drive me crazy, and if I was there I was likely to be very hungover. My other friend who lived next to him at uni used to get woken up by him too and had to ring it to stop it every morning.
November 9, 201015 yr Can you ask for a different roommate? Or tell him that you'll turn it off and you don't care if he is late for class or wherever. :hug: edit. That's why I love living alone.
November 9, 201015 yr :awesome: Should play that song over and over again, as a sarcasm. :| do it, do it, do it!
November 9, 201015 yr Author How long does he normally let it go before he gets up? Maybe you should just turn it off as soon as it goes off. He won't notice. :awesome: 6:45AM. :| And I've tried before, and he did notice. :disappointed: Oh Rudy ... :hug: :hug: /incredibly helpful comment :|
November 9, 201015 yr oh and I must admit I left my alarm on once at the weekend while I was at home and my most annoying flat mate texted me asking what is wrong in my room....I didn't know since I was at home....haha that was my revenge....weak revenge
November 9, 201015 yr Author I do revenges to sometimes :blush: There are a few times when he lays down on his bed for a nap in the evening, I grab my guitar and strum on Hey Jude. :| :shame:
November 9, 201015 yr I do revenges to sometimes :blush: There are a few times when he lays down on his bed for a nap in the evening, I grab my guitar and strum on Hey Jude. :| :shame: You should... http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68928
November 9, 201015 yr You should... http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68928 LMAO!!! :lol:
November 9, 201015 yr My housemate woke up so many times when my alarm went off last year. We lived in a house with very thin walls and I had to get up at 5:30 three times a week because I was on placement in Manchester. I felt so guilty. :embarrassed:
Create an account or sign in to comment