June 4, 201115 yr can someone PM a streaming link that works, please. I have slow internet connection. consider that. THANKS!
June 4, 201115 yr Fuckin great concert! 2 new songs so far hurts like heaven and major minus. am i right?>
June 4, 201115 yr Uggh mine's frozen. :( I hope someone is recording everything...even if it's just the audio! It's really good quality.
June 4, 201115 yr You know what, watching this live streaming is making me even more nervous and and and whoaaaa cant wait for Pinkpop :| im loving this concert
June 4, 201115 yr Holy shit, I want to watch this... but I want to save my squeeing for Doctor Who. ASDF I HATE AND LOVE BEING IN TWO EPIC FANDOMS AT THE SAME EXACT TIME!!!! :bomb:
June 4, 201115 yr Are they avoiding new songs cause they know we're stealing them since they won't release them soon? :P
June 4, 201115 yr Fuckin great concert! 2 new songs so far hurts like heaven and major minus. am i right?> That's right!
June 4, 201115 yr I can't keep up with the posts in here! :D GREAT show though, loving the stream and chatting with you all live :)
June 4, 201115 yr The stream just froze for a few seconds at the beggining of Violet Hill. Nothing I can't fix with an audio editor.
June 4, 201115 yr so i'm obviously loving all this, but are we getting less new songs than last night? i don't remember exactly how the setlist fell in order, but it's just been hlh and mm right? and does major minus mean that's the album title??? not sure what i think of it but that doesn't mean its a big deal
June 4, 201115 yr Uggh mine's frozen. :( I hope someone is recording everything...even if it's just the audio! It's really good quality. This stream works perfectly, nice quality too: http://stream4u.tv/rar.html
June 4, 201115 yr Whatever he played behind GPASUYF was awesome, I wish that would have been part of a new song, but used as part of GPASUYF sounded pretty bad.
June 4, 201115 yr @the_escapist http://de.justin.tv/pr0pain?#/w/1293290272 Rock am Ring (04.06.2011) Hurts Like Heaven (New Song) - Firework Yellow In my place - Butterflies Major Minus (New Song) Lost - Balloons Singin in the rain Cemeteries of London God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Violet Hill The Scientist
Create an account or sign in to comment