June 4, 201115 yr so that song was called charlie brown??? i may understand the reference (and i imagine it's actually chris being self-deprecating) but that seems a silly song title for a serious band, no?
June 4, 201115 yr Is it ? how is it hidden then ? Why haven't I heard that ? It's after like a minute of silence on Everything's Not Lost.
June 4, 201115 yr Rock am Ring (04.06.2011) Hurts Like Heaven (New Song) - Firework Yellow In my place - Butterflies Major Minus (New Song) Lost - Balloons Singin in the rain Cemeteries of London God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Violet Hill The Scientist Us against the World (New Song) Politik Viva La Vida Charlie Brown (New Song) Life is for Living (New Song) Clocks (Encore) Fix you (Encore)
June 4, 201115 yr Rock am Ring (04.06.2011) Hurts Like Heaven (New Song) - Firework Yellow In my place - Butterflies Major Minus (New Song) Lost - Balloons Singin in the rain Cemeteries of London God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Violet Hill The Scientist Us against the World (New Song) Politik Viva La Vida Charlie Brown (New Song) Life is for Living --- Clocks Fix You
June 4, 201115 yr I'm sat in front of my pc quaffing Guiness and loving every minute of the show,the new songs sound pretty good to me and I can't wait for the new album and tour
June 4, 201115 yr Ahaha they said that life is for living was for his italian friend in Liverpool, wtf, it's me!! Ahahaha i can't believe it ahahah great! Thanks guys!!that's you?? awesome! how do you know them? i mean, is it because you've been at a lot of gigs or...?
June 4, 201115 yr Is it ? how is it hidden then ? Why haven't I heard that ? Noemie you have to listen everythings not lost, this bit of the song looks like an extension of the song :)
June 4, 201115 yr the crowd is really boring. welcome to Germany....:D just as I said a few pages before....this is typical for Germans, being boring and annoyed and always knowing a bit better and looking jealous at other people and no humour except of making fun about other people :veryangry2: still proud to be not 100 percent german....sorry but the majority of us is like that But anyway, this has to be a lucky day - a whole Coldplay concert live for free...it is so amazing.....
June 4, 201115 yr Noemie you have to listen everythings not lost, this bit of the song looks like an extension of the song :) I listened to Parachutes many times , but it's quite a while ago :p and I think I skipped that song a lot :confused: I should give it another chance :P
Create an account or sign in to comment