✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's you?? awesome! how do you know them? i mean, is it because you've been at a lot of gigs or...?

I asked them with my other italian friends to play it again ad bring it back to the setlist. Then i spoke to phil asking him to male them play it again. So glad they listened to me and my friends. Thanks guys! Andrea is jumping :)

And yep, I've seen a lot of gigs and i spoke to all the guys in exeter liverpool and newcastle for the 3 limited gigs. And they always recognize francesco and me at the gigs. Francesco is one of their oldest Italian fan for who doesn't know him.

That was so epic.

Major minus, Charlie Brown are incredible.

LIFE IS FOR LIVING :stunned: Violet Hill, GPASUYF...

I just can't believe it, I never thought I'd prefer the LP5 era (or should I say the Major Minus era) to the Viva era and I'm already preferring it after 48 hours. Unbelievable.

Any other new song kicks ETIAW's butt! I did enjoy it live though. Damn they left a few new songs out.. Why do they hide the new songs from us, the real true Coldplay fans? :(. But I'm extremely pleased and already in love with all the new songs I heard.

God that was soo good :D! COldplay ! just realised that the remaining songs will proborally be like 'us against the world ' cuz they use most of the louder songs on the livesets ! The new songs are great ! LP5 ''MX'' Bring it on !!!

I'm speechless... That concert was so breathtaking to watch -- even if I was 7,000 miles away. If you got to go, consider yourself one lucky person.

A couple quick reactions:

- The new songs were AMAZING.

- Chris and the band look as good as ever on stage.

- I saw coldplay outdoors at a "Pavillion" but out in the open is a different story of brilliance -- especially loved the "singing in the rain" bit and how it was the perfect ending with ETIAW and the pouring rain lol...

- The duet with Will was my favorite performance of the evening.

Top 3 new songs from the concert:

- Us against the World

- Hurts Like Heaven

- ETIAW

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

In My Place

Major Minus

Lost!

Singing in the rain

Cemeteries Of London

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Violet Hill

The Scientist

Us Against The World

Politik

Viva La Vida

Charlie Brown

Life Is For Living

Encore:

Clocks

Fix You

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

LOVED Us Against the World and Charlie Brown. Those were songs I instantly liked.

The entire concert was AMAZING! And ETIAW fit in perfectly as the closer. It's awesome live!

THE BOYS ARE BACK! THEY'RE GONNA RULE THE WORLD! ALL BOW AT COLDPLAY'S FEET!