✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

Cartoon Heart: probably my favorite new song that they played, that guitar riff was amazing (I know the live stream called it "Charlie Brown" but I think "Cartoon Heart" is the real name)

Cartoon Heart is not the real name. Debs Wild said it here today.

I was like :stunned: when I saw "Charlie Brown" written on my screen.

Another surprise :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole first half of the concert, from Hurts Like Heaven through Violet Hill... I've never seen Coldplay rock so hard. They played all upbeat songs, with the exception of Lost, which still has a powerful beat... Major Minus was freaking awesome. They were seriously rocking hard during that, and then God Put a Smile Upon Your Face was the most epic I've ever heard it. Definitely like that Chris picked up the electric, that's rare.

Awesome, awesome show. Love the new stuff.

The show was brilliant !!!

- (only one point here):

I wish they could have played Life in Technicolor ii because i'm way too in love with this song.

Yes! And lovers in Japan aswell please!!! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QKgaaXnSmA]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Violett hill LIVE ROCK AM RING 2011‬‏[/ame]

someone is uplaoding the show ,, only the audio and vid kinda suck... Hoping for the new songs though :D

Uuuii...I see you are really in love with a) Us against the World, b) Cartoon Heart/Charlie Brown, c) Major Minus ...

But the bad one was Hurts Like Heaven? :(

-------------------

Sorry, but ETIAW is such a perfect song! Favorite song alongside some others of Coldplay. The lasershow was so good and Chris enjoyed to sing it!

Its so funny how so many of you act as though your paid and respected reviewers...!!!! Hahaha!Coldplay killed it. In the best and most awesome way!!!! Good night to you all in Europe...Here in the SW USA I have 4 Corona under my belt and a whole night ahead of me! Hasta la Vista.

Guest howyousawtheworld
The whole first half of the concert, from Hurts Like Heaven through Violet Hill... I've never seen Coldplay rock so hard. They played all upbeat songs, with the exception of Lost, which still has a powerful beat... Major Minus was freaking awesome. They were seriously rocking hard during that, and then God Put a Smile Upon Your Face was the most epic I've ever heard it. Definitely like that Chris picked up the electric, that's rare.

Awesome, awesome show. Love the new stuff.

I'd love to put Alan McGee's face in front of Jonny's guitar for the whole of that first half and watch his skin slowly peel away from his already fucked up face.

SO MANY EPIC MOMENTS:

* EPIC NEW SONGS = LP5 will be amazing

* Violet hill!

* Best version of Live is for Living (made my eyes watery :P )

* Chris making jokes about rich people , including themselves :D

* THE NEW SONGS ROCK

* Will singing alot, and making the crowd sing with him :D

* DID I MENTION THE NEW SONGS????

I gotta sleep. This was an epic concert. And I didn't leave my bedroom :P