✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For Your Consideration...

footyfan10

I was on the boat trip XD

It was so good meeting some of you coldplayers and talking about coldplay and only things hardcore fans would know.

I am hugely disappointed that Coldplay were but 15 minutes away from the dock,and we diddnt get to say hello. Just a hand shake off the boat with Chris saying im very sorry but were extremely busy so I cant stay long would have been SOOOO great. I was a little upset that Phill and matts were not present, I was really looking forward to seeing those guys :( without them the time on the boat after shooting felt a little empty.. I also thought the coldplay-oke could have lasted longer... XD

Regardless, you guys on the boat were so great, OMG were going to be in a video!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

We also got to hear the song early!

The views from the boat were amazing, I got some really great shots with my girlfriend. I have lived in london for around 2-3 months and I have been wanting a boat ride just as long

Anyway I cant wait to see the blur that will be the coolest fans ever in the video when its released

thanks very much Coldplaying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack

I think that fans were given an incredible opportunity, and we should be thanking the band for that and considering ourselves lucky.

I would have given anything to be there, but seeing as I live in Canada and am going to university, it wasn't even a possibility for me. Those who were fortunate enough to go definitely should not be complaining about it, no matter what their expectations were and what was the reality! You just sound ungrateful and childish by bitching about it!

Honestly, how many fans get the opportunity to:

a) Be in their band's music video

b) Not only get to hear part of the song, but get to SING it as well.

c) Meet so many other fans?

I would have eaten at least four babies to be there, and I wouldn't have given a crap one way or the other what I got. You've heard this song before anyone else. Doesn't that count for something?

SATURDAY: Everyone, just want to apologize for being negative with everything. I was disappointed to not do the Q&A but what I did get to be apart of was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I had been having a couple of bad months and I think I sort of put a lot of expectation into the night. It wasn't necessarily what I'd hoped for, but in the circumstances I chose not to look at the countless positives. I really do apologize for that. It was different than what I'd expected, but if I'd known going in I'd still have wanted to do it all the same. I feel quite bad if this has gotten back to the band. They let 100 of their fans be apart of a video. How many bands would do something so cool.

I don't think I should have offended anyone with what I said, as all I was expressing was disappointment, but if I did I apologize. I was really lucky to be apart of the video and I can't wait to see the results this Wednesday.

Well said, and totally understandable. :nice: