✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A cruise to remember... 25th Nov... LLL's photoblog

Long Live Life

Now I'd been contemplating all day whether on not there was a possibility that the "suprise" may well be shooting the video for Christmas lights....

What was the reason behind the unsure dates? .... 3 fans speculate whether the 25th/ 26th thing was the band keeping an eye on the weather forecast (it had been forecast to snow in London on the evening of the 25th....)

5208573931_236b8c4a96.jpg

L to R: (timothy) gallant08, ice coldplay and Jillie Blue (my date for the evening)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics! Please on my account continue post whoring! It makes the thread more active.

Why does it matter if it's more active though? I'm not really keeping up with it but I assume most people would rather have everything in one post instead of one guy just posting over and over with no response from anyone?

Like a lot of people last night, I didn't believe what was happening at the time!

We are so lucky to been invited to participate in something like this!

I loved meeting everyone from all round the world last night. Coldplay has some really nice people as its fans!

Love to all Coldplay HQ. Thankyou for the movie! :)

Lovely Phil :)

"Are we really in a pop video?"

p><p> <a href=5209186732_7a943805f0.jpg

Aw, my beautiful friend Frida...:heart:

Why does it matter if it's more active though? I'm not really keeping up with it but I assume most people would rather have everything in one post instead of one guy just posting over and over with no response from anyone?

Cheer up! It might never happen! ;)

The cast....

5209192426_b3c0d58610.jpg

Just who does he think he is on top of Debs like that? :)

Great stuff :D Is that the 'official' photo, if so how did you get it? They needed someone taller to take it to fit everyone in!!