✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A cruise to remember... 25th Nov... LLL's photoblog

Long Live Life

5208582129_7e6b925501.jpg

A nice two shot but I've forgotten their screenames ... sorry!

Hey thanks for the pictures! ive sent you a friend request, it was great meeting you

Needless to say my screen name is jack1505, but my girlfriend isnt on here, YET :P

Jack

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys got to hear Christmas Lights? Is it similar to the demo (which we heard last year, around this time if I remember right)? Or did they totally rewrite it?

Someone who was on the boat trip described it here.

Seems quite different from the one Chris played in that interview.

And I can't believe it's been more than a year since we heard that little demo. :surprised:

So you guys got to hear Christmas Lights? Is it similar to the demo (which we heard last year, around this time if I remember right)? Or did they totally rewrite it?

That snippet is the basis for part of the song, I'd say, though the words have changed I'm pretty sure. And obviously there's a whole lot more to it now :)

me :) Lady.hehhe.Have never been called that before

You haven't! Won't ask why!! :P I'll send you a PM :)

I'm really happy to see the group photo, thank you very much Phil!

Awesome portraits of people too!!

We all did it together loooool, suffered the cold!! Still don't think I've warmed up yet :lol:

Angie, you're making me laugh in this pic :laugh3:

Probably gonna write more about what I thought about the whole thing tomorrow as I'm waaay tired and just got back :sleep:

Lovely Phil :)

Who's the lady on the left? I never got the chance to talk to her but I wanted to (she'll know why!)

Aw, my beautiful friend Frida...:heart:

Cheer up! It might never happen! ;)

Great stuff :D Is that the 'official' photo, if so how did you get it? They needed someone taller to take it to fit everyone in!!

Hey Pete, I suggested to Debs if I could do a group photograph and they announced it so everyone could go up to top deck before we left. It seemed a shame not to have a group photo of the evening as we had all had such a good evening.

One of the crew actually took it (given I'm on it). Many thanks to all for setting this up.

I'm really happy to see the group photo, thank you very much Phil!

Awesome portraits of people too!!

We all did it together loooool, suffered the cold!! Still don't think I've warmed up yet :lol:

Angie, you're making me laugh in this pic :laugh3:

Probably gonna write more about what I thought about the whole thing tomorrow as I'm waaay tired and just got back :sleep:

Thanks! Was it over a year since we last met at Wembley? Hard to believe.