✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A cruise to remember... 25th Nov... LLL's photoblog

Long Live Life

Hey thanks for the pictures! ive sent you a friend request, it was great meeting you

Needless to say my screen name is jack1505, but my girlfriend isnt on here, YET :P

Jack

Jack!!! u are so lucky..i recognized your jacket..the same jacket that you use in your youtube videos :rolleyes:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Was it over a year since we last met at Wembley? Hard to believe.

Yeah! Wembley was a looooong time ago now. :o good memories though. All this excitement is making me look forward to new gigs, hopefully!

I'm just glad someone got some good shots from the deck...mine came out awful, think I should have used the flash, not just a quick shutter speed! :lol:

Eeh ba gum it's chilly up top! (Yorkshire speak for the linguistically perplexed)

<a href=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5088/5209177310_96c887b25f.jpg' alt='5209177310_96c887b25f.jpg'>

We made captain of the boat came out of the cabin ... we were disturbing his view :D

Jack!!! u are so lucky..i recognized your jacket..the same jacket the you use in your youtube videos :rolleyes:

Hey yea it was such an awesome night! Im over not meeting Chris, it almost wouldnt be fair if we did considering people will have paid hundreds maybe thousands for the meet and greet auction tickets!

Hey thanks for the pictures! ive sent you a friend request, it was great meeting you

Needless to say my screen name is jack1505, but my girlfriend isnt on here, YET :P

Jack

wow awesome pics... and remove the yet cos i am now on here :) looking forward to learning how all this works (im the least technological person youll ever meet)

Hey Pete, I suggested to Debs if I could do a group photograph and they announced it so everyone could go up to top deck before we left. It seemed a shame not to have a group photo of the evening as we had all had such a good evening.

One of the crew actually took it (given I'm on it). Many thanks to all for setting this up.

Great suggestion Phil and it topped the night off perfectly :) So all the photos were taken on your camera then? Can we have a link to max-res copies please?

Never knew before that you met Kara at Wembley - great stuff!!

Hey yea it was such an awesome night! Im over not meeting Chris, it almost wouldnt be fair if we did considering people will have paid hundreds maybe thousands for the meet and greet auction tickets!

i think so..is unfair..however you are lucky...you live in uk and you have a lots of chances..:D

Seems like you all had a great time. I wish I could've been there as well but my wallet said no :/ Anyway, I would never take the risk to sing a Coldplaysong on karaoke (unless I'm drunk) among diehardcoldplayfans. It would be so embarrassing to sing something wrong :embarrassed: Yep, even though I've listened to CP for years, I still don't know the lyrics to a lot of their songs.. (yeah, I know about the scrolling text and all that but the thought still frightens me)