• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

^WTF because the points she makes up are stupid, and clearly she's not too bright, especially when Dawkins brings up great points, and she changes the subject. Also I dare you all to watch the whole thing and NOT get frustrated with her ignorance.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:inquisitive:

edit:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I think the girl was prosecuted, I remember seeing an article about this in the paper. She should've just taken them to some sort of animal centre. But why did she let herself be filmed, what an idiot?

I agree that she should have taken the pups to the animal shelter if she didn't want them, but instead she chose to throw them in the river. This is sick, really sick.

And by being filmed doing this, she should have realised she would get caught and charged.

That video of the girl throwing the puppies into the river is sick. Good that she was prosecuted.

I mean if you don't want them give them up to someone else.

Did this happen recently or was it some time ago? Why would she want to do this?

Also did she get a jail term and if so, then for how long?

Yes it is good that the effin bitch was prosecuted.

It upset me to hear one of the pups cry out when it landed in the river. The pup may have landed on a rock. It's litter mates were crying out. It's as if they knew what was going to happen to them.