✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to play Christmas Lights in the Radio 1 Live Lounge (YouTube vids in first post)

Dan 6N

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment it seems no one recorded it, but BBC will hopefully make it available for post-viewing.

And uploading is taking a little longer than expected, but in about 10 mins I expect it will be done :)

EDIT:

I haven't finished uploading it yet, so I don't know what's going on there! :P

Oh, I thought you were the one who had uploaded it already to the MM thread...but it was someone else...:embarrassed:

Oh, I thought you were the one who had uploaded it already to the MM thread...but it was someone else...:embarrassed:
Yes, I was quicker. :P

chris and will were on greg james radio show

the interview was recorded after the live lounge

Oh right! Thanks.

Will have to leave to work now but will look for that later! :dance:

I hate radio 1, so I never listen to the s**t unless its apsolutely necessary, unfortunately, today was an unnecessary day, mainly because I was too bloody cold (I work outdoors), and couldn't be bothered to retune the radio. Sorry Coldplay, but your just not that worth it!!!

I hate radio 1, so I never listen to the s**t unless its apsolutely necessary, unfortunately, today was an unnecessary day, mainly because I was too bloody cold (I work outdoors), and couldn't be bothered to retune the radio. Sorry Coldplay, but your just not that worth it!!!

You didn't miss much; the performance wasn't very good.

really??I thought it sounded so good,really pretty

You're joking?

To each his own, but Chris' voice was well off the mark.

he was out of tune on more than several occasions and it ruined the performance.

Compare it to him singing note-perfect on LRLRL.

Kind of reminded me of when they first started touring for VLV and his singing was awful too.

he takes a while to warm them vocals up! :P

he was out of tune on more than several occasions and it ruined the performance.

Kind of reminded me of when they first started touring for VLV and his singing was awful too.

im sorry but i strongly disagree

i thought it was amzing and FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!!!!

*sigh* i love Chrissy Bear

I wouldn't say Chris's vocals are ever perfect. However, nobody sings like Chris, and it's his very individual and distinctive style which sets him apart from the rest.

If I was only interested in "pefect" vocals, I'd listen to someone like Bocelli.;)

I thoroughly enjoyed the performance and interview.:D