✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to play Christmas Lights in the Radio 1 Live Lounge (YouTube vids in first post)

Dan 6N

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINISHED EDITING! Saving and uploading now! The full interview plus song is around 20 minutes, but I'll also upload a version without the song, because...well, because that's how I've seen other interviews done :P

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I just woke up here in California, and found your upload and it was the first thing I listened to this morning. A very nice way to enjoy my first cup of coffee. :nice:

But the video?

At the moment it seems no one recorded it, but BBC will hopefully make it available for post-viewing.

And uploading is taking a little longer than expected, but in about 10 mins I expect it will be done :)

EDIT:

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I just woke up here in California, and found your upload and it was the first thing I listened to this morning. A very nice way to enjoy my first cup of coffee. :nice:

I haven't finished uploading it yet, so I don't know what's going on there! :P

At the moment it seems no one recorded it, but BBC will hopefully make it available for post-viewing.

And uploading is taking a little longer than expected, but in about 10 mins I expect it will be done :)

thank you so much you really have tried to get it on here :D

if you lived in sydney i would give you the biggest hug :P