December 19, 201015 yr 7.51pm: Julia asks if people were surprised to see the band on the train. Only Will and Jonny came on the train today, and people were busier joining the desperate scrum for a seat than they were bothering the guys. We know non of those people were Coldplay fans...
December 19, 201015 yr that was so disappointing :( I knowwwwwwww :bigcry: remember, they soundchecked it 2 days before one of my concerts and I was so excited :(
December 19, 201015 yr I knowwwwwwww :bigcry: remember, they soundchecked it 2 days before one of my concerts and I was so excited :( :( I would love it if they play ENL today!
December 19, 201015 yr I honestly don't know what I would do if I saw Will and Jonny on a train. Of course I would want to ask for a picture or something but you also know that it's their free time so it would be kind of rude. On the other hand, I really don't need to worry cause the chances that I would meet them on a train here in sweden are zero.
December 19, 201015 yr :( I would love it if they play ENL today! me too :wacky: it's my favorite Coldplay song (hence my username :P)... but they haven't played it since the X&Y tour :shrug:
December 19, 201015 yr i already posted that marisa, keep up with the times :P Sorry I didn't see it! :uhoh: :P @Zoe, ughhh I know :(
December 19, 201015 yr Everything's not lost, Spies, See you soon, Daylight, Warning Sign, Swallowed in the sea, Amsterdam, Life is for living... There are so many I'd like them to play live today or in the future :rolleyes:
December 19, 201015 yr We know non of those people were Coldplay fans... they surely did not get recognised :lol:
December 19, 201015 yr My favorite Coldplay songs are Sparks and Spies, and I doubt I'll ever get to hear those live! :lol:
December 19, 201015 yr this is what I thought! :cheesy: :wacky: me too :wacky: it's my favorite Coldplay song (hence my username :P)... but they haven't played it since the X&Y tour :shrug: :( ahh its such a good song though!
December 19, 201015 yr :( I would love it if they play ENL today! I would love if they play any of the old/unplayed live songs....
December 19, 201015 yr me too :wacky: it's my favorite Coldplay song (hence my username :P)... but they haven't played it since the X&Y tour :shrug: i'd love if they did, it has such a comforting message.
December 19, 201015 yr Yeah I'm pretty sure that the number 1 thing on my bucket list is to see Coldplay play Amsterdam live
Create an account or sign in to comment