November 4, 201015 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LuWPmEfBM]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - Machines (MTV Live Sessions)[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yytPqLp3Tf0]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - Bubbles MTV Live Sessions[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYeUJBTFBWY]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - That Golden Rule MTV Live Sessions[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ohxj0g6dCc]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - The Captain MTV Live Sessions[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FLAs2Segek]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - Mountains MTV Live Sessions[/ame]
November 4, 201015 yr I've found this version of Many of Horror that is just :bigcry: ...you probably have seen this but it's just too good! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc-JCy8bkN4]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - How we wrote 'Many of Horror'[/ame] and this cover of FF :awesome: So different!! :dance: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLvUsSLWTRc]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand Cover)[/ame]
November 4, 201015 yr haha yeah I've heard that Franz cover before - it's bloody awful :sick: :laugh3:
November 4, 201015 yr haha yeah I've heard that Franz cover before - it's bloody awful :sick: :laugh3: :laugh3: I like it. I mean, they have not tried to replicate what Franz did, they did their thing and just for that, I salute them! :cool:
November 4, 201015 yr YouTube - Biffy Clyro @ Maida Vale - Born on a horse & Bubbles[/url] I pronounce it aluminium coz there's an i next to the u and m... :awesome: :laugh3: A-maze :laugh3::D
November 5, 201015 yr Still in discovery mode. Found this very funny and original ITV [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfL9bQpU0C0]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - iNterview[/ame] (they hate Morrissey??!! :stunned: but I +1 on Linkin Park :laugh3: ) and Simon shows and explains his tatoos [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmJdfNXyl20]YouTube - Simon Neil talks about his tattoos.[/ame] Two head baby?? :laugh3:
November 5, 201015 yr "Do you have any tattoos below the waist" hahaha great question. Ah I remember that live lounge from last year, they went to Ben's house I think. That other interview was great. Playing musical chairs - hilarious :lol: And +1 on the 30STM :sneaky:
November 5, 201015 yr "Do you have any tattoos below the waist" hahaha great question. I have no PG-rated tatoos... :lol: It's nice he explained them, I've been very curious about them... SOme are beautiful (love the dead singer quote) but others are just ugly to me (the colored ones mostly)... :confused: That other interview was great. Playing musical chairs - hilarious :lol: And +1 on the 30STM :sneaky: I love the question about their accent 'what does it feel when you go abroad and nobody understand what you're saying...' :laugh3: I found a little vid where a german interviewer had a hard understand that the song was 'mountains'... (like the hill?! :laugh3: ) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDv5EVc6Q_o]YouTube - BIFFY CLYRO[/ame] :D
November 5, 201015 yr Yeah, sometimes tattoos like that can be pretty ugly, like they said it looks like a load of different, random scribbles. I do like the da Vinci ones tho and the jigsaw puzzles pieces that they've all got :wacky: I can't get that vid to play, I'll have to try later. I love you for finding all these interviews tho Aurélie :thumbsup: Keep 'em coming :D edit: d'oh soon as I wrote that it decided to work ... What's the band name mean? It's a Finnish football player from the 17th century :laugh3:
November 5, 201015 yr :cheesy: "Wir verstehen nicht" :wacky: Thanks for those! :dance: Yes Aurélie!! Keep them coming! :heart: My B-side album "Lonely Revolutions" and the "Only Revolutions" CD+DVD arrived today!! That was really quick... Going to burn copies now to take to work. (I never take originals to work, they'd have scratches in no time.)
November 5, 201015 yr Yeah, sometimes tattoos like that can be pretty ugly, like they said it looks like a load of different, random scribbles. I do like the da Vinci ones tho and the jigsaw puzzles pieces that they've all got :wacky: The Da Vinci ones are great, espacially the horse on his back :cool: but the gun :confused: I love you for finding all these interviews tho Aurélie :thumbsup: Keep 'em coming :D :D no problem, but that's your fault, you iniate this... :lol: When I'm discovery mode, I spend way too much time on youtube watching interviews and live performances...
November 5, 201015 yr Me too! Sadly can't at the moment... I'm off to work! Haven't even found time to read Q Magazine. :disappointed: See you later!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XreR6NV5OY0]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - Love, Sex, Magic (Justin Timberlake cover acoustic)[/ame] :heart:
November 5, 201015 yr Haven't even found time to read Q Magazine. :disappointed: Same here! I just red the Flo/Paolo Q award ITV and the Elbow article... :confused: YouTube - Biffy Clyro - Love, Sex, Magic (Justin Timberlake cover acoustic) :heart::heart: It was in your accoustic package :awesome: (can't stop listening to it! Is it me or those guys are even better in acoustic?!! :stunned: )
November 5, 201015 yr Yes!! Glad you like it, same goes for me - on repeat haha!! They're amazing. :awesome: HAve to hurry now, see you later! :kiss:
November 6, 201015 yr BOUHAHAAAAAA :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5K_oPMZMes]YouTube - Kerrang! Podcast: Biffy Clyro[/ame] Ben... :facepalm: :laugh3: nice technique...lol
November 8, 201015 yr Found this original performance. They play under a parisian bridge for an accoustic session for the french rock radio Oui FM.... Looked so cool!!! :bomb: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zypWEglMWe8]YouTube - Biffy Clyro Mountains under bridge in Paris[/ame]
November 8, 201015 yr Okay so this is me during Biffy Clyro's set at Wembley: Yes, I'm covering my ears. :awesome: Anna "made" me listen to them anyway and so far I really like it. :heart: Many of Horrors has to be by favourite.
November 8, 201015 yr Found this original performance. They play under a parisian bridge for an accoustic session for the french rock radio Oui FM.... Looked so cool!!! :bomb: Beautiful! :heart: :heart: :heart: Oui FM seems to be a good station... I'm curious if Imke will pay us a visit here in the thread, I was asking her so many times to listen to them that she finally gave up and listened to some of their songs this morning. :lol: Still haven't watched the DVD that came with Only Revolutions. :embarrassed: And regarding your tweet, Aurélie: When the blond hair is so grown out like it is in the video link I don't like it much, either... maybe someone can convince him to dye them brown again... :\ EDIT: OMG YOU CAME!!! :dance: Hi hun! :kiss:
November 8, 201015 yr Sorry to hear that. :hug: Listen to the awesome Scottish accent and then to the beautiful song, it might help to forget the pain: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc-JCy8bkN4]YouTube - Biffy Clyro - How we wrote 'Many of Horror'[/ame] :kiss: Simon, which concert are you going to? Don't have the dates in mind - is it the Wembley arena one?
November 8, 201015 yr Oui FM seems to be a good station... Yeah it is :) It's airing only around Paris so I'm listening to it on the internet (always select the 'indie playlist' with no commercials :D ) or I have it also with my internet/TV suscribtion :smug: I'm curious if Imke will pay us a visit here in the thread, I was asking her so many times to listen to them that she finally gave up and listened to some of their songs this morning. :lol: :lol: trying to spread the Biffy love... :rolleyes: Still haven't watched the DVD that came with Only Revolutions. :embarrassed: It's nice :heart: I like it when bands put videos of them in the studio (like SP), it's always interesting to see how thing work :cool: I've noticed they put a blog on their website (again, like SP :rolleyes: ) so I have catch up to do.... And regarding your tweet, Aurélie: When the blond hair is so grown out like it is in the video link I don't like it much, either... maybe someone can convince him to dye them brown again... :\ I hope his wife will bring some sense to him, apparently she wasn't a big fan of it either....*starts prayers to see the brown AND short hair again* Listen to the awesome Scottish accent and then to the beautiful song, it might help to forget the pain: My favorite version of this song so far! :bigcry: :awesome:
November 9, 201015 yr Awww :wacky: That's cute indeed!! :heart: Did you see this already? Found it last night... http://frenchieoohlala.blogspot.com/2010/07/today-we-had-our-first-customer-in-shop.html The second pic is adorable, his "kind, smiling eyes" are so outstanding! Have you seen the video for "The Captain" yet? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Evn9MiIuqM]YouTube - The Captain[/ame] I think it's so suitable to the song. :whip: :wink3: :laugh4: Oh, there's a thread in the Biffy forum where they are sharing radio session recordings (more acoutic stuff! :dead:), when I find working links I'll share them here... haven't fond time yet to look through it properly.
Create an account or sign in to comment