✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Biffy Clyro

Kettercat

But unlike the O2 Academy the Colston Hall is narrower, and has comfy seats :laugh3:

I would have put money on Biffy playing the O2A instead of CH, but the management probably wanted more money

i wish! i was in the stalls, so was standing all the way in between all the moshing around... :dozey:

tix to see Biffy Clyro at Colston was just under £19, so no complaints on the pricing in any case.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish! i was in the stalls, so was standing all the way in between all the moshing around... :dozey:

tix to see Biffy Clyro at Colston was just under £19, so no complaints on the pricing in any case.

That was very reasonable

*wishes I had gone*

*castes mind back to the old Colston Hall before that ugly bit got built onto the side*

• 2 weeks later...
That was very reasonable

*wishes I had gone*

*castes mind back to the old Colston Hall before that ugly bit got built onto the side*

i have good memories of that area where that ugly bit is, so i shan't complain...hahaha

& it makes for a great landmark "where's Colston Hall?" "you know that gold metallic structure thing? yeah, that's it..." :dozey:

but the Biffy gig was definitely my best this year (not that i've gone to many so far)!

@squareonefivesix: nice! cheers for that! :D (i note that Ben seems to be channelling a bit of Chris Martin's style there... ;) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Biffy Clyro to 'begin work on a new album over Christmas'

Biffy Clyro have revealed that they will begin work on a new album "over Christmas".

Bassist James Johnston explained that they are "eager" to focus on some new songs.

"It is something we are really excited about," the bassist told the Daily Record. "We have started doing a little bit of work, but until we are truly off the road we never really think about recording."

He added: "When we get some time at home over Christmas, we will start concentrating on the new songs. We are eager, we are excited but we understand you only get one chance to make a record and we don't want to mess it up, we won't rush it then forever regret it."

Meanwhile, the band's latest album 'Only Revolutions' is nominated for this year's Barclaycard Mercury Music Prize, which Johnston admits, adds extra pressure for the group to deliver on their next record.

"I think there is pressure on us because of the success of 'Only Revolutions'," he said. "But we will truly find out when we sit down to write and record. I am hoping, because we are still up in Scotland and out of the eyes of the industry in a way, we can be ourselves and do things the way we want to do them."

Really hope the new album is less pop-orientated; now that they've won over so many new fans, it probably will be, but I'd love them to at least have an album of That Golden Rules (i.e. hinting at their older sound).

• 2 weeks later...

So i saw Biffy Saturday night at Wembley Stadium supporting Muse. It was my first time seeing them live and they really did not disappoint, so i thought i'd share my pics and vids with you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n2U4H-24ug]Biffy Clyro That Golden Rule[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK6KFmlsNtM]Biffy Clyro Born on a Horse[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np9bzcbMz6w]Biffy Clyro Bubbles[/ame]

Piccies (sorry some of them are kinda blurry :\)

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg