✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot

The Final Track

Exactly. I also read that one of people shot was actress Sofia Bush's 9!!! year old cousin. And I don't know if you guys knew already but Giffords is Gwyneth's cousin. Horrible.
Yeah and the girl was born on September 11, 2001. Born into tragedy, died in a tragedy. Sad.

Sarah Palin is fucking mental.

This whole ordeal just proves even more than there need to be more gun control policies.

Yep, they are definitely targets with the hateful imagery of gunning them out.

It's not a surprise coming from Palin though. One night I decided to watch a bit of her tv show for the lulz, and the first few minutes were about her going buy buy ANOTHER gun (like she doesn't already have any) that she NEEDS so much because a bear WILL attack her on a camping trip.

I was DVRing her show for a while, but stopped after seeing her beat to death halibut. She said it was the most humane way, but it was incredibly disturbing to see how much pleasure she got from it. She doesn't seem sincere to me and that is what bothers me.

I was DVRing her show for a while, but stopped after seeing her beat to death halibut. She said it was the most humane way, but it was incredibly disturbing to see how much pleasure she got from it. She doesn't seem sincere to me and that is what bothers me.

:rolleyes: Sarah Palin...

In Danish TV2 news / live they just said that Giffords is now breathing on her own. So PROGRESS there.

@ Carrie's post about the poor 9-year-old girl who was a victim: Born on September 11, 2001. Born into tragedy, died in a tragedy. Sad.

It is truly sad. When reading your post I was like this: :stunned: Poor girl - poor family. R.I.P.

^She didn't pull the trigger, so no she's not to blame, but people like her are just as dangerous as the mentally ill shouter. She thinks her kind rhetoric is not only patriotic, but the only truth. And by the way, calling people idiots is case in point.

^She didn't pull the trigger, so no she's not to blame, but people like her are just as dangerous as the mentally ill shouter. She thinks her kind rhetoric is not only patriotic, but the only truth. And by the way, calling people idiots is case in point.

Agree. Plus she wasn't the only one who posted that stupid map. There's a few more idiots that did... I mean politicians.

This whole story as well as so many other shootings (Virginia Tech, Columbine, etc) just go to show how there needs to be more gun control if not getting rid of the 2nd amendment. I can understand why it was added at the time to help fight off the British due to the revolution and I can even sort of understand the civil war. But we are so far from that time that there is seriously no need for guns anymore. If you want to do something like hunt or something then I say have there be designated areas or something.

reading back to Sarah Palin, first of all a complete moron, I think it proves how dumb her campaign managers are. I mean who in their right mind would post gun targets on their website?

It's people like her, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid Christine O'Donnell, Mike Huckabee and so many other people that scare me to think that people like them have the possibility to get a high power position

You can't have gun control with an open border. Law abiding citizens won't have the weapons but criminals will have open border to get the weapons still. It's easy to smuggle all kinds of illegal weapons across the border. The laws here won't make any difference to criminals who haven't a problem breaking a law.

Ok, whether or not law abiding citizens can have guns doesn't change whether or not criminals could get them. It doesn't change the fact that there still needs to be better gun control policy. A lot of people who are normally law abiding by nature get mad about something and oh "hey look," either "I have a gun" or "I can easily go get a gun" to "solve" their problem or get revenge or something. The dude had mental problems, he should NOT have been able to get a gun. There is a problem.