✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-July-2011] Coldplay @ Optimus Alive Festival, Oeiras, Portugal

blue_girl

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to warn people coming from other countries, that the place where the festival is taking place is not correct on Coldplay Facebook page, they put it like,

Aires,Portugal

but it´s

OEIRAS , Portugal!

So, please when you here, dont look for a place called Aires lol

• 4 weeks later...

So as I can see there are some people going :)

I'm in Portugal for a holiday, spending time with a friend of mine who lives west of Oeiras and I have my ticket secured already, so I'm really looking forward to this :D

Only going on the 6th though so when is everyone starting to queue up?

So as I can see there are some people going :)

I'm in Portugal for a holiday, spending time with a friend of mine who lives west of Oeiras and I have my ticket secured already, so I'm really looking forward to this :D

Only going on the 6th though so when is everyone starting to queue up?

hiiii hope you are enjoying your trip here :D

Im thinking to go at 1pm, after lunch. no need to go earlier, its a wednesday so people will only go to the venue after work, i think is ok :) even though is sold out, i dont think there will be trouble with getting a good spot in the front row ..

hiiii hope you are enjoying your trip here :D

Im thinking to go at 1pm, after lunch. no need to go earlier, its a wednesday so people will only go to the venue after work, i think is ok :) even though is sold out, i dont think there will be trouble with getting a good spot in the front row ..

So how 'big' is this festival??

How many people will be there each day??

Haven't really checked their website yet, I have to admit ... :(

Do you think it would be okay to meet up?

As I will be on my own and it's always more fun if you don't need to spend the time waiting on your own ...

I'm really excited after seeing the Glastonbury performance last night :D

ARGH! My friend has invted me to this, but it clashes with T :(

Portugal > Scotland (in terms of weather, of course :nice:)

Gonna see if it's worth going until Friday then fly into Glasgow ready for T.

with your air miles you could Move to Mars after all!

So how 'big' is this festival??

How many people will be there each day??

Haven't really checked their website yet, I have to admit ... :(

Do you think it would be okay to meet up?

As I will be on my own and it's always more fun if you don't need to spend the time waiting on your own ...

I'm really excited after seeing the Glastonbury performance last night :D

This festival is quite new, this is gonna be the 5th edition :) so you see how young it is.. but its growing and its already one of the biggest festivals in Portugal.

This year there will be around 55,000 people in the venue, 5,000 more than the last editions and 6th July is the only day this year that is sold out :)

The last time that coldplay played in Portugal it was in 2005! we missed the viva la vida tour.. so its a return to lisbon and we expect a REALLY GOOD gig ! :D

Of course you can join us! will be in the fron of queue thats almost for sure :D just ask for Claudia or blue girl, ill say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yes rush!

update !! there are more 2,000 tickets available! So there will be almost 60,000 people watching COLDPLAY!

:dance::dance:

I would really like to get an aditional tickets to invite the friend I'm staying with.

She's a stewardess and just got her schedeule that she will be off on the 6th. She didn't buy a ticket before as she didn't know about her schedule back then. :(

And right now she's flying again and won't be back before Sunday.

I will fly to Lisbon this wednesday and will be staying with her in Alcabideche :)

Really looking forward to this.

Anyone knows where to get one of these extra 2000 tickets?

Or anyone got a spare?

Btw. my name is Kirsten :)

Would be really great to meet you all there :D

I would really like to get an aditional tickets to invite the friend I'm staying with.

She's a stewardess and just got her schedeule that she will be off on the 6th. She didn't buy a ticket before as she didn't know about her schedule back then. :(

And right now she's flying again and won't be back before Sunday.

I will fly to Lisbon this wednesday and will be staying with her in Alcabideche :)

Really looking forward to this.

Anyone knows where to get one of these extra 2000 tickets?

Or anyone got a spare?

Btw. my name is Kirsten :)

Would be really great to meet you all there :D

oh you can buy online here http://www.ticketline.pt/EscolheLugar.aspx and choose the option to pick up the ticket at venue or once you are arrving wednesday, look for Fnac stores :) they also sell tickets

oh you can buy online here http://www.ticketline.pt/EscolheLugar.aspx and choose the option to pick up the ticket at venue or once you are arrving wednesday, look for Fnac stores :) they also sell tickets

Oh thanks very much for this tip! :)

I guess I will have a look at these Fnac stores as buying online means picking up at a certain time.

And in case I decide to queue early, it usually collides with picking up the ticket. Too complicated. :confused:

Reckon' I try on wednesday. If I'm still lucky to get a ticket, then that's great, if not ... bad luck :\

So random busting out Shiver and ENL?! Did I time it well for my 1st show?

Hey guys,

Been a fan since Rush Of Blood and Parachutes is my favourite album, in fact it is the best from the beginning second to the end...

I haven't been able to catch these guys yet so I'm heading to Lisbon from the UK to see them.

I was totally bummered to see all these same sets an only Yellow from Parachutes :( But then watching Glastonbury I was like to my friend "I THINK THAT'S SHIVER!!" then it kicked in.

Man, did I get lucky or what, hopefully they keep these in the set!

Hey guys,

Been a fan since Rush Of Blood and Parachutes is my favourite album, in fact it is the best from the beginning second to the end...

I haven't been able to catch these guys yet so I'm heading to Lisbon from the UK to see them.

I was totally bummered to see all these same sets an only Yellow from Parachutes :( But then watching Glastonbury I was like to my friend "I THINK THAT'S SHIVER!!" then it kicked in.

Man, did I get lucky or what, hopefully they keep these in the set!

wow welcome aboard! :)

Im really happy with this new setlist and oldies on it! :D lets hope we got them as well, but i doubt it, cause as you know ( more than me :P) Glastonbury is an epic festival and they were playing at home.. so we never know :)