✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-July-2011] Coldplay @ Optimus Alive Festival, Oeiras, Portugal

blue_girl

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't you hear :D they always saying chris martin chris martin chris chris chris ogh!

Is because he's hot :lol:

Maybe tomorrow in Bilbao we can see something,not? it's something!

Shiver now, very odd how they changed it for CoL just for one show!

I think Guy wanted to change for CoL and then he saw all the messages of hate toward him so he went : "Okay, let's put Shiver again" :lol:

I think Guy wanted to change for CoL and then he saw all the messages of hate toward him so I went : "Okay, let's put Shiver again" :lol:

damn right he felt the hate the other night haha, i would have been mega pissed if they hadn't played it. Good to see the band discovered the majority rules rule haha

Violet Hill now, GPASUYF next then if Everything's Not Lost is still there, everything will be the same as the Glasto setlist

good, that was the best setlist coldplay have ever had, i hope it stays the same

EDIT: GPASUYF on now, the setlist is looking good :D

I'm just a new material junkie, I want to hear Princess of China!!!! :(

as much as i've enjoyed all the new stuff i'm an absolute sucker for any parachutes material that hasn't been played for years and years and years and years (basically imagine this being retyped for about an hour haha) especially when them songs are shiver and everything's not lost :) can't wait for sunday now!

they didn't, what it was is that the stream that was on wasn't showing coldplay but you could hear them in the background. The show ended and celebrity apprentice came on, it was a joke, you had to be there really ;) haha