✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Twilight Zone

the_gloaming09

Does anyone else like this show?

I personally love it. I've been watching a bunch of episodes and they're really great.

My favorite episodes are:

Nightmare at 20,000 Feet

The Howling Man

Hocus-Pocus and Frisbee

The Invaders

Five Characters in Search of an Exit

The Man in the Bottle

Eye of the Beholder

Penny for Your Thoughts

The Silence

Walking Distance

The Hitch-Hiker

I like this show, a lot! :D Although I don't know the name of the episodes...my favorite one is the one were a family has a shelter, and after a bomb threat the neighbors what to use it too, but the owner doesn't what to share it, and in the end of the fight they brake the shelter's door :P I think it's from the 1960's version of the show :)

Yeah, ripping apart the plane's wing. :wacky:

I love that one with the old lady and the aliens in her attic, and also the one with the people/dolls in the donation bin. :wacky:

I remember that one!! :cheesy: I loved it...I watching it on youtube and my mom sees it and says...

My Mom - Oh that's the one where they are all dolls in the end! :awesome:

Me - :shifty: Thanks mom! :whip:

I was still in that part that we don't know what they're doing in the mysterious "box" :lol:

I love the old ones, we had a teacher in high school who was really into it and we wrote papers on some of the episodes, my fav was the one with the lady who was having surgery because she was "supposedly" ugly, well you probally all know that one. We also use to read alot of Ray Bradbury