✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Barack Obama still be President of the USA in 2 years time?

Guest howyousawtheworld

Obama has really let me down

But if he is running against Palin then I really hope he wins

If Palin wins then the world will end in 2012 (The Mayans warned us!)

This made me laugh out loud.

Perfectly stated!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
I think the title of the thread should be changed to 'Will Barack Obama still be alive in 2 years time?'

Why are people obsessed with the thought of assassination and Barack Obama? At present I feel he's no more likely to get assassinated than Bush or Clinton before him.

I wouldn't want anyone to be assassinated (expect maybe Hitler)

whatever problem you may have with Obama first and foremost he is a human being who has a wife and kids. Do you really want to take away Sasha and Malia's dad away from them just because you disagree with his politics?

This isn't directed at anyone on this thread but just in general people who cry assassination at every moment are crazy and need help before we have another shooting like the one in Arizona.

hmm...

I'd say that he probably will just because the republicans that have been up for discussion on who will run against him haven't seemed to do good in initial polls.

Also it really depends on who runs against him. If it's Palin or Huckabee I'd say he has the presidency. Or at least I hope so. Having either of those as president would be scary, but I wouldn't put it past the American public who will vote for those two based on their "morals" and religious beliefs yet most of them can't name the 3 branches of government.

I'd say he'll probably get reelected.

To be honest initially I was against Obama especially with the health care plan, but I have changed my mind on him and think that he's trying to do the best he can. Also from reading these attacks from the right I find it disgraceful that they'd rather see him fail to prove a point than support him. I don't agree with everything that Obama has done or how he has gone about doing it, but I'd say he's doing the best that he can and who knows how much worse it could've been

morals my ass is the middle ages morality destroyed a large part of the human value and human rights so that humanity has become silly in this time .

I'm not American, but I still have family in America that I do not know.

it is very difficult to make health care plan almost like the Swiss.

because there are others structures to be modified.

sorry is in french

http://washington.blogs.liberation.fr/great_america/2010/10/la-politique-americaine-plus-chinoise-que-jamais.html

and unfortunately America has no identity and not open to the world .

there was a good president, for example Clinton .

but away the worship of money, war and non Equality between people.

Crush of taxes for the richs give to the poor. only in this way that globalization decreases and healthy state and citizens

America has much to provide for themselves and offer. why the country against the human right are so loved ? because it's robots government.

all is crap, is rich people who make policy not the presidents, because only the money that governs the world, unfortunately

Why are people obsessed with the thought of assassination and Barack Obama? At present I feel he's no more likely to get assassinated than Bush or Clinton before him.

As the first person to mention assassination in this thread, no one else has been 'obsessed' with the thought. Bush and Clinton did not have to contend with the issue of race in the way Obama has, lumping them altogether disregards the uniquity of the current President.

What? What does race have anything to do with your reasons for wanting him dead? :wtf:

Race, racism and racially motivated killings are something that happen in the US, as in other countries. Obama as the first black President of the US has to contend with the possibility of this, if you don't think he does, then you're being deluded. If you couldn't imagine a deranged racist wanting to kill the President because of his race (among other things) then you're retarded.

There were a couple of guys who wanted to kill him cause he was black.

Race, racism and racially motivated killings are something that happen in the US, as in other countries. Obama as the first black President of the US has to contend with the possibility of this, if you don't think he does, then you're being deluded. If you couldn't imagine a deranged racist wanting to kill the President because of his race (among other things) then you're retarded.

I thought you meant that you specifically wanted to kill him because he was black, in which case you're retarded.

America is a racist country.

I hate how racist our country is. :|

I thought you meant that you specifically wanted to kill him because he was black, in which case you're retarded.

You thought wrong, nowhere do I mention that. If that were my standpoint I would most likely be racist or murderous, not retarded. So i'm afraid there's only one retard here, the person who couldn't comprehend that people would be motivated to kill someone based on their race. You.

America is a racist country.

If you don't have a good ol' white boy Christian as a president or leader of anything

shit will hit the fan and people will threaten to shoot.

I agree.

But I hate to say it but it's mostly just the central part of the country that is primarily racist, as well as prejudiced and homophobic too. And they also just happen to be religious christian nuts.

I find it extremely contradictory to want to follow the teachings of Jesus to love your neighbor yet they have strong hate for people that are different.

Not to mention how ignorant, uninformed and stupid a lot of them are too.

Oh well he's a Mormon... no wonder he's such an idiot :lol:

Ouch, that's offense to me!! Religion shouldn't be any kind of factor on whether or not he will be a good president!

The only thing I hope for in the upcoming elections are that people listen to what either candidate is actually saying. Pay attention to their stances on things that are important to you, not how they look, or if they are Democratic or Republican, or Black, Latino, or White! It's what is going to effect you that should be most important!

Religion is a factor for me in some sense in terms of how much you point out how religious you are. People like Bush and Huckabee make it a point to express how religious they are. It should never be brought up. Period. It's a personal belief and is no one elses business. But of course it is brought up to appease and gain votes from the majority of the country. I also cannot take someone like Mike Huckabee seriously when he says that he doesn't believe in evolution when the evidence is so strong.

Also I just said he's an idiot as a joke, but also how I have a friend who's family is mormon and their lifestyle is screwed up.

It's not against you personally. I just find that religion has done too much harm and it should be something that people separate w/ debates.

Depends on who he's running against.

Palin- yes.

Anyone else- maybe

Edit: Just because I don't think the majority of the population like Palin at all. But it depends on who he's against to say if he'll win or not. I really don't think I could predict the next election. Besides, he still has almost 2 years to screw up or become a hero.

My thoughts exactly.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I think it'd be very sweeping to call America a racist country. I mean if they were a racist country they wouldn't have voted in Obama would they. Sure they've got too many of these strange, Bible bashing, secluded weirdos largely populated in the South but is that really enough to call them racist??

all countries are racist in all world and is not a race issue and anybody unify time that hatred exists between people between people are never respected, and as I say it is greed, money that rules the world not love and peace among people.

America exists since the europ of Christopher Columbus took to America is the power resulting colonies and colonies are referanced as racism xenophobie. etc..

since Jesus was crucified not really by the Romans but by Jews themselves (history)

perhaps referring to as the curse of God (his son Jesus was not accepted by the Jews) continued curse to Germany. (Hitler had not been accepted by his father)

is just a theory of my friend Romanian Adventist believer (interesting theory)

and America was the Indians and America has no identity. then we must build by europ

and finally New York the Big Apple (not of women by the bible but of human corruption power money ect.. ) this is the sin of all that God hates and not peace between people of all country and is never respected.

like all country in war, God does not exist because no love .

people need a strong identity as father God true for peace and equality and love reign.

God is a consept of love . God is Love between people and from part personal believed .

Guest howyousawtheworld
all countries are racist in all world and is not a race issue and anybody unify time that hatred exists between people between people are never respected, and as I say it is greed, money that rules the world not love and peace among people.

America exists since the europ of Christopher Columbus took to America is the power resulting colonies and colonies are referanced as racism xenophobie. etc..

since Jesus was crucified not really by the Romans but by Jews themselves (history)

perhaps referring to as the curse of God (his son Jesus was not accepted by the Jews) continued curse to Germany. (Hitler had not been accepted by his father)

is just a theory of my friend Romanian Adventist believer (interesting theory)

and America was the Indians and America has no identity. then we must build by europ

and finally New York the Big Apple (not of women by the bible but of human corruption power money ect.. ) this is the sin of all that God hates and not peace between people of all country and is never respected.

like all country in war, God does not exist because no love .

people need a strong identity as father God true for peace and equality and love reign.

God is a consept of love . God is Love between people and from part personal believed .

:thinking: :uhoh: