✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay - A view from the top

christopher Martin

Yet another song that we will never hear (properly anyway) along with Deserter, In Isolation, Mining on the Moon, LeftRightLeftRightLeft etc..... :(

I wish they would just record all their unreleased songs and release them on one CD as a special release for fans only...

Yet another song that we will never hear (properly anyway) along with Deserter, In Isolation, Mining on the Moon, LeftRightLeftRightLeft etc..... :(

I wish they would just record all their unreleased songs and release them on one CD as a special release for fans only...

This. Absolutely.

During the same soundcheck they also played "Somebody To Love" and "If she comes back". I can't seem to find them on YouTube. Does anyone have a copy?

That would be me :D

I can upload them on mediafire if you want.

how does that work then?

Hmmm... :thinking:

I don't know :P Maybe they could give them out to Coldplaying members or something. Or release it with little or no promotion, and then Debs can come on here and tell us that it exists :laugh3:

Hmmm... :thinking:

I don't know :P Maybe they could give them out to Coldplaying members or something. Or release it with little or no promotion, and then Debs can come on here and tell us that it exists :laugh3:

The thing is, there are way way many more fans that aren't members of Coldplaying than members of CPing, and there are members who aren't really fans anymore, so that's not fair.

Releasing it with little or no promotion though, is how you'd guarantee mostly fans would buy it.

Hmmmm.... Gwyneth Paltrow was in a movie entitled View From The Top, released in 2003. Coincidence? Chris confirmed Proof was taken from her movie. But A View From The Top? Did they know each other then?

hmmm i thought the same think about those titles :thinking:

what do you mean by saying this :' Chris confirmed proof was taken from her movie'??

Alright, here you go:

*link removed by Moderator*

But the quality is CRAP ;)

where did you put the link moderator?

Just thought I would share this with you guys incase some of you hadn't had the pleasure of hearing it.

I've tried my best to improve the original audio (which gave me an earache from the hissing as I strained to listen) and now its audible.

YouTube - Coldplay - A View From The Top (Better Audio)

Do you know which sound check it was? For what gig?

Hmmmm.... Gwyneth Paltrow was in a movie entitled View From The Top, released in 2003. Coincidence? Chris confirmed Proof was taken from her movie. But A View From The Top? Did they know each other then?

From wikipedia:

Played once during a soundcheck in 2002. While the song was played during a soundcheck, it has never been played in a proper concert. A very sketchy recording of the song can be found on the internet. The title of this song is unofficial and was given by the first listener.

So I don't think Chris has anything to do with the title? :thinking:

Then again, it's wikipedia so who knows :lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
do you mind uploading it again or something cause it's just gone and i wanna hear it in somewhat better quality than what i have heard it in

I tried to improve the sound quality and posted it to youtube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SufQelzQtx8]Coldplay: A View From The Top - YouTube[/ame]