✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[28-June-2011] Coldplay @ 'Where The Action Is' festival, Gothenburg, Sweden

Rodan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam all these new Headlining shows and no real solid news on LP5. It must be done by now if they are securing all these gigs.. I kinda feel like Prospekt updated us a little better on Viva than Roadie 42 has. He gave us track names, the track list possibilities, the name or the album. Why are we in such silence..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there :)

I would like going to Gothenburg for the festival but as some of you already know (or not actually :wacky:) I'm visually handicaped so I'm not able to move alone.

I glanced at the flights and I could have a cheap one. I didn't look at the hotels yet because I don't know the town and where the festival takes place so I might need some advice :lol:

So I'd like to know if there'd be anyone to help me.... or with whom I could go?

Thank you very much :wacky:

OMG. OMG. Okay. Okay.

My reaction to a text I got from Jo was as follows.

*reads text*

*screams*

*runs into a doorframe*

*my sister looks at me like I'm crazy*

Haha, guess my fangirling days aren't over!

EDIT: Oh, and Carrie and Tash :hug: You're so cute!

I am going too!!! :laugh3: I can´t believe my luck! Fangirly days are beginning again! My dear husbond have bought me tickets yesterday for my birthday! The best gift ever!!

Have any of you great swedish coldplayers ever been to that festival before? Got any good advice for me about the venue or stuff?

I am so counting the days.....28.of june... I can´t believe i´m going!! :dance:

Who else is going???

• 3 months later...
I am going too!!! :laugh3: I can´t believe my luck! Fangirly days are beginning again! My dear husbond have bought me tickets yesterday for my birthday! The best gift ever!!

Have any of you great swedish coldplayers ever been to that festival before? Got any good advice for me about the venue or stuff?

I am so counting the days.....28.of june... I can´t believe i´m going!! :dance:

Who else is going???

Hi again fellow coldplayers!

Any news about the Festival on june the 28.?

I am so excited - but I kind of miss some info on the hole event....the excact address for example...and the precise time for Coldplay to go on stage!! :D

I need details! Can anyone help me out?

I can't find the stage times on their website, but then again I'm not very good at reading Swedish

What?? I thought, you could answer everything! You are the Oracle of the Coldplayers!!:laugh3:

Thanks for trying!

I guess, I must wait for more info on their website...

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought my ticket for the concert - i'm really looking forward to it, as it's my first Coldplay concert :D (i'm only 16, so don't judge me :P)

Because i am danish, my friend and I will need a place to stay, before the train home the next day. Do anyone have any suggestions for cheap motels/hostels where you will be staying?

Can't wait, it's gonna be LEGEND (wait for it) ARISKA, LEGENDARISKA!

They posted the schedule yesterday! Coldplay are on the mirror stage at 9.20 :) I can REALLY recommend the band the Ark that are playing on the same stage a little while before. It's their farewell tour so it's going to be quite a show :wacky:

Are people really queing that early? :o I'll have to talk to my friends about this, haha!

Just bought the tickets! So at least two guys are representing Finland! My second Coldplay gig, very excited.

Too bad that Glasvegas is playing on a different stage, well, we just need to use our elbows. 3rd row FTW :D

The Ark are a a horrible band, utterly horrible. But coldplay man, live in gothenburg. VERY EXCITED, and not in a like "aahhh i wanna hear that viva la vida intro yeee" more like "i will die". Saw them in Stockholm two times before, at stadion 2009 and the globe 2008. amazing.