✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[28-June-2011] Coldplay @ 'Where The Action Is' festival, Gothenburg, Sweden

Rodan

Finally!

On June 28th 2011, the festival will find its new glory in Azaleadalen in Gothenburg. Coldplay is the first act to be confirmed so far. The rest of the artists will be announced within the next couple of weeks.

TICKETS

Tickets go on sale 7th February at 9:00 AM. Tickets can be bought from Ticnet at +46 (0)77-170 70 70 and http://www.ticnet.se. In Gothenburg, you can buy tickets at Bengans (Stigbergstorget 1) and Pusterviksbiljetter (Järntorgsgatan 12). Tickets purchased through Ticnet available for pickup at all ATG representative.

Festival ticket: 950 SEK + booking fee

And for all of you Swedes that have Tele2 as your mobile operator, you can buy ticets tomorrow starting at 09.00 AM from this site http://golive.tele2.se/

http://www.wtai.se/nyheter

banner_poster_wtai11.gif

official site just confirmed it now

wherethethmb.jpg

Coldplay to headline Swedish festival

January 31, 2011 11:05 am

Band confirmed for Where The Action Is 2011

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will headline this year's Where The Action Is festival in Gothenburg, Sweden. The show takes place on Tuesday, 28th June. Tickets go on sale on Monday, 7th February at 9:00am (local time). They can be bought from Ticnet at +46 (0)77-170 70 70 and www.ticnet.se, costing 950 SEK + booking fee.

For more information on the festival, head over to www.wtai.se.

For the full list of summer 2011 festival shows announced so far, check out the Coldplay.com Tour section.

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=694

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I read that on Aftonbladet.se a few minutes ago. I don't know if I can afford this :cry: 1000 sek + train tickets etc. is a lot of money for me. My sister lives in Gothenburg so I can stay at her place... but still. I really want to go! are there any festivals around Stockholm at the same time? maybe there's a small chance they'll play here too :awesome:

Yeah, I read that on Aftonbladet.se a few minutes ago. I don't know if I can afford this :cry: 1000 sek + train tickets etc. is a lot of money for me. My sister lives in Gothenburg so I can stay at her place... but still. I really want to go! are there any festivals around Stockholm at the same time? maybe there's a small chance they'll play here too :awesome:

SERIÖST you must be kidding i could pay 100,000 sek just for seeing them one more time :laugh3:

(nice first post ehehhe)

official site just confirmed it now

wherethethmb.jpg

Coldplay to headline Swedish festival

January 31, 2011 11:05 am

Band confirmed for Where The Action Is 2011

Good morning. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will headline this year's Where The Action Is festival in Gothenburg, Sweden. The show takes place on Tuesday, 28th June. Tickets go on sale on Monday, 7th February at 9:00am (local time). They can be bought from Ticnet at +46 (0)77-170 70 70 and www.ticnet.se, costing 950 SEK + booking fee.

For more information on the festival, head over to www.wtai.se.

For the full list of summer 2011 festival shows announced so far, check out the Coldplay.com Tour section.

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=694

^ Hell, yeah! I could probably make it. It's just a matter of a bit of serious planning. I don't like that they go on sale tomorrow, though... Not very budget appropriate.

EDIT: The main problem is getting from Poland to Arras. I think the easiest thing would be to fly back to London (or Lille or something) on the morning on the 1st and then take the train from there... I don't really care about Linkin Park anyway :P Ugh, this is going to cost a lot of money. I might have to sell my soul. Any takers? :evil:

^ Hell, yeah! I could probably make it. It's just a matter of a bit of serious planning. I don't like that they go on sale tomorrow, though... Not very budget appropriate.

EDIT: The main problem is getting from Poland to Arras. I think the easiest thing would be to fly back to London (or Lille or something) on the morning on the 1st and then take the train from there... I don't really care about Linkin Park anyway :P Ugh, this is going to cost a lot of money. I might have to sell my soul. Any takers? :evil:

:laugh3:Pretty busy schedule. Make sure you don't miss Arras cause we are gonna be crossed with you:P

I still keep my fingers crossed for the Hungarian festival...noone has been announced yet so there's a chance.Hope dies last :D

* wishes I could take a gargantuan European vacation :cry: *

Me too, Caribou :(

:laugh3:Pretty busy schedule. Make sure you don't miss Arras cause we are gonna be crossed with you:P

I still keep my fingers crossed for the Hungarian festival...noone has been announced yet so there's a chance.Hope dies last :D

Haha! I give you permission to kill me if I miss Arras :P

I really hope you'll get a festival! :hug: I'm hoping for an English one! (apart from Glasto :P)

:D

Don't you have any bigger festivals in Slovakia? :thinking:

Well, we have one, in my hometown, I´m still secretly hoping...

So far Portishead are confirmed, and they play with Coldplay in Werchter and Arras...

OMG. OMG. Okay. Okay.

My reaction to a text I got from Jo was as follows.

*reads text*

*screams*

*runs into a doorframe*

*my sister looks at me like I'm crazy*

Haha, guess my fangirling days aren't over!

EDIT: Oh, and Carrie and Tash :hug: You're so cute!

First thing I thought when I read the announcement was "Anna is going to be SO excited!"

Wish I could go!