✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[28-June-2011] Coldplay @ 'Where The Action Is' festival, Gothenburg, Sweden

Rodan

Just bought the tickets! So at least two guys are representing Finland! My second Coldplay gig, very excited.

Too bad that Glasvegas is playing on a different stage, well, we just need to use our elbows. 3rd row FTW :D

Third row? :P Not good enough! :laugh3: Glasvegas are playing the same stage!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet is going to stream the concert live on their homepage! :awesome:

I'm thinking it's going to take place on here... http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/rockbjornen2011/article13217913.ab

I'd be MORE than grateful if someone could record it. I'm going to ask my brother but I don't know if he'll be able to do so.

So the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet is going to stream the concert live on their homepage! :awesome:

I'm thinking it's going to take place on here... http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/rockbjornen2011/article13217913.ab

I'd be MORE than grateful if someone could record it. I'm going to ask my brother but I don't know if he'll be able to do so.

wow that's great :D I'm add this here

Thank you! :nice:

Hi Anna!

Looking forward to the show i Goteborg after seeing the guys in Glastonbury, are you??!!! :stunned:

I know, I am! :D

Do you know, if there is gonna be some kind of a coldplayer-meet up there at some point? Could be fun to meet some of you fans....

I will be joining you from Denmark! See you - can´t wait to see the guys LIVE again! :D

See post 65 in this thread. :)

And to those going: I hope that you are all going to have a good concert experience. :thumbsup:

THANK YOU!! I´m sure, it´s gonna be great!!! Can´t wait..... :laugh3::rolleyes:

To see Coldplay again live is just the BEST!

Hi! I'm already at the site! Not really sitting in the queue but hanging on a grassy bit, tanning! The weather is gonna be greaaat!

No meet-up planned that I know of at this point but we'll see! :) Would be nice to see you all! Maybe after the show?

Nice!

Have a great day and show tonight - I´ll look for you and other Coldplayers after the show!! Hey guys - here we go!!!! :lol: