✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Looking for "A rush of blood to the head" sounding alike albums/artists

BlueElephant

@ The Final Track: I had heard about White Lies, but I never got into it. I tried again, and I have to say, some of their songs are great! I will check Pineapple Thief and Royksopp, thx for the names!

May I suggest the albums I mentioned? Especially in Røyksopp's case. Senior is their darker, instrumental album. And I'm not a huge White Lies fan (though a fan) either but thought they met the request :P

@ Coldplay_is_Louve: A House for Lions sounds awesome! But it's really hard to find them somewhere... And I don't want to buy them on iTunes.. I hope they get big so I can get their album in my store...

If you search "a house for lions i want us to be remembered mediafire zip" on Google, the first one that comes up should work. :nice:

I'm glad you like them! I hope they come out with more things as well. :nice: They're too good to only have five songs. :P

If you search "a house for lions i want us to be remembered mediafire zip" on Google, the first one that comes up should work. :nice:

I'm glad you like them! I hope they come out with more things as well. :nice: They're too good to only have five songs. :P

Hey thanks, I would have paid for it though! I always feel bad to get music for free, especially when it is small bands like them. :(

I know Band of Horses, they're a great band! Nice try ;)

Um... in the really obvious category, has anyone mentioned Doves yet? Travis Doves and Elbow are the first three I always think of when people ask that question.

If you like In-flight Safety, there's a chance you might like Pilot Speed. I haven't heard any of their later stuff, but their first album was very Coldplay-ish.

Hey thanks, I would have paid for it though! I always feel bad to get music for free, especially when it is small bands like them. :(

I know Band of Horses, they're a great band! Nice try ;)

if you're interested in supporting the band but not iTunes i saw that you can get their EP from their bandcamp site: ahouseforlions.bandcamp.com :)

i love Band of Horses too! and A House For Lions has that similar folky touch...definitely looking forward to hearing more from them...

Thought I'd give a little feedback on what I've heard.

Now it's Overhead : quite nice, but I didn't fall in love.

Frightened Rabbit : again, nice, but not my favorite.

Cherry Ghost : it was a hit, some of their songs are great (Thirst for Romance, Black Fang...)

Manics : great band (too many songs!), Golden Platitudes sounds awesome.

Doves : a bit too weird for me. Not bad though.

A house for Lions : great potential (Come on Let's go is their best song)

Morning Runner : not always good. Loved Burning Benches

The Pineapple Thief : not always good again, but some of their songs are beautiful (Snowdrops for example)

Royskopp : too much electronic stuff for me.

White Lies : don't really like the singer's voice. Holy Ghost sounds nice though.

In-Flight Safety : loved Big-White Elephant.

Novastar : nice band, I like it.

Great suggestions overall, do you guys have more? :wink3:

Thought I'd give a little feedback on what I've heard.

Now it's Overhead : quite nice, but I didn't fall in love.

Frightened Rabbit : again, nice, but not my favorite.

Cherry Ghost : it was a hit, some of their songs are great (Thirst for Romance, Black Fang...)

Manics : great band (too many songs!), Golden Platitudes sounds awesome

Great suggestions overall, do you guys have more? :wink3:

The Manics have been around for 20 years so...................................... ;)

Glad you like Cherry Ghost! :D