• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash is fine.

Black Eyed Peas . . . just no. :|

And whoever's in charge of the mics really fucked up their job. :|

lol , fergie's michrophone was fucked up at the begining.

Her voice seemed a little tired though.

BEP were more entertaining than i thought they would be tbh

lol , fergie's michrophone was fucked up at the begining.

Her voice seemed a little tired though.

BEP were more entertaining than i thought they would be tbh

Yeah, that made me lol. :P

I thought they put very little energy into it. Like, I've seen Muse live, and everything they do is with energy. Matt sings energetically, Dom drums like there's no tomorrow, and Chris headbangs like crazy. . . and the BEP just kind of danced a bit and halfhartedly sang, or may I say screeched in Fergie's case. :shifty:

Although the dancers were pretty awesome. I totally want their outfits. :awesome:

Yeah, that made me lol. :P

I thought they put very little energy into it. Like, I've seen Muse live, and everything they do is with energy. Matt sings energetically, Dom drums like there's no tomorrow, and Chris headbangs like crazy. . . and the BEP just kind of danced a bit and halfhartedly sang, or may I say screeched in Fergie's case. :shifty:

Although the dancers were pretty awesome. I totally want their outfits. :awesome:

The coreography and all apart from the BEP was AMAZING . The outfits were completely AMAZINGGGGGGG.

The black eyed peas were kinda meh lol . Though i dont think its fair to judge. I know they arent very good live , but you gotta understand that beeing there in front of 60k people in the sport event more important of the US and watched all over the world its nerve racking .. also all of the stairs and the stage and all of that , not to fall , and fergie with the heals ..

IMO its different that a gig where muse its at its best . Maybe we should compare it against a BEP show

+ you should take in count that AT LEAST they did it live.

Countless time acts lip their performances at superbowl. Beeing events that are televised live ( without editing ) and in such big areas , normaly they make them lip ..

I was surprised to see them singing live

I didn't think anyone of them sang well, but the lights and the people moving across the field were entertaining.

Agreed. :wacky:

The coreography and all apart from the BEP was AMAZING . The outfits were completely AMAZINGGGGGGG.

The black eyed peas were kinda meh lol . Though i dont think its fair to judge. I know they arent very good live , but you gotta understand that beeing there in front of 60k people in the sport event more important of the US and watched all over the world its nerve racking .. also all of the stairs and the stage and all of that , not to fall , and fergie with the heals ..

IMO its different that a gig where muse its at its best . Maybe we should compare it against a BEP show

That's true. :thinking:

Although I still don't think that's an excuse, think of how nervous bands are when they play at Glastonbury and ToTP, etc. :P

A few of my friends saw the BEP live, and said they were really bad there too. :shrug:

+ you should take in count that AT LEAST they did it live.

Countless time acts lip their performances at superbowl. Beeing events that are televised live ( without editing ) and in such big areas , normaly they make them lip ..

I was surprised to see them singing live

That's a good point.

That's true.

Although I still don't think that's an excuse, think of how nervous bands are when they play at Glastonbury and ToTP, etc.

A few of my friends saw the BEP live, and said they were really bad there too.

By no means im saying the BEP are good live , or better than muse. Im just saying that i dont think its fair to judge them like that ( Though i believe they suck live too )

Idk , imo superbowl > Glastonbury . Not in terms of quality. But imo superbowl is a bigger event. In the states its really anticpated , and the commercials too .. and its watched live all over the world. Different from glaston that can be edited dubbed or fixed .. ( They normaly dub them )

By no means im saying the BEP are good live , or better than muse. Im just saying that i dont think its fair to judge them like that ( Though i believe they suck live too )

Idk , imo superbowl > Glastonbury . Not in terms of quality. But imo superbowl is a bigger event. In the states its really anticpated , and the commercials too .. and its watched live all over the world. Different from glaston that can be edited dubbed or fixed .. ( They normaly dub them )

That's true as well, this is one of the biggest events of the year in the US.

I didn't know that. :surprised:

While the concept of the lights was nice, I thought it was pretentious for BEP to have that many extra people within the show. People could've gotten epilectic seizures from watching that.

Actually, I'm not mad at BEP. I'm mad specifically at Fergie. Her singing (if you want to call it that) was godawful. The way she butchered "Sweet Child O' Mine" made me want to kick her in the face. Speaking of which, did anyone else notice how she was basically humping Slash? I thought that was completely inappropriate and made her look like a slut. :|

It was cool seeing Slash, though. That was the best part for me.

The way she butchered "Sweet Child O' Mine" made me want to kick her in the face. Speaking of which, did anyone else notice how she was basically humping Slash? I thought that was completely inappropriate and made her look like a slut.

:|

That's true as well, this is one of the biggest events of the year in the US.

I didn't know that. :surprised:

Yup , events live such as the grammy's oscar's etc are not dubbed , for clear reasons ( they are actually live ) the same goes to charity specials (where they sing etc) .

I've seen with charity specials ( for example katrina one ) that you have 2 versions , the version that was actually "live" .. the "undubbed" one .. and then the one that its on DVD that its dubbed :lol:

With DVD's of artists they are ALWAYS dubbed ( Sometimes the undubbed videos leak ) . They do this with almost every artist ( to not say 100% ) . Its made by the record label and , its not really a big deal. They just fix the bad things , turn down the audience volume in some oportunities and they fix the vocals of the singer etc. ( sometimes if you see adience videos of a concert , and you see the dvd that was filmed that night , you will se difference in the vocals ) . It's the normal thing to do

While the concept of the lights was nice, I thought it was pretentious for BEP to have that many extra people within the show. People could've gotten epilectic seizures from watching that.

Actually, I'm not mad at BEP. I'm mad specifically at Fergie. Her singing (if you want to call it that) was godawful. The way she butchered "Sweet Child O' Mine" made me want to kick her in the face. Speaking of which, did anyone else notice how she was basically humping Slash? I thought that was completely inappropriate and made her look like a slut. :|

I dont think BEP had anything to do .. I mean Halftime shows always have that much people imo .

Its funny to see that fergie can not sing as high as axel :lol:

and , i totally saw that ! she was humping slash , she totally looked like a whore , and whipping her hair like a bitch next to him !

See, I liked the extra dancers. I thought they pretty much saved the performance :P (not the singing though. Couldn't save that. :P)

Yeah, that was just unnecessary. :|

Yup , events live such as the grammy's oscar's etc are not dubbed , for clear reasons ( they are actually live ) the same goes to charity specials (where they sing etc) .

I've seen with charity specials ( for example katrina one ) that you have 2 versions , the version that was actually "live" .. the "undubbed" one .. and then the one that its on DVD that its dubbed :lol:

With DVD's of artists they are ALWAYS dubbed ( Sometimes the undubbed videos leak ) . They do this with almost every artist ( to not say 100% ) . Its made by the record label and , its not really a big deal. They just fix the bad things , turn down the audience volume in some oportunities and they fix the vocals of the singer etc. ( sometimes if you see adience videos of a concert , and you see the dvd that was filmed that night , you will se difference in the vocals ) . It's the normal thing to do

Wow. :| I never knew that.

I dont think BEP had anything to do .. I mean Halftime shows always have that much people imo .

Its funny to see that fergie can not sing as high as axel :lol:

and , i totally saw that ! she was humping slash , she totally looked like a whore , and whipping her hair like a bitch next to him !

And so what are you trying to say about Fergie, hmmmm? miss-piggy.jpg (JPEG Image, 500x619 pixels) - Scaled (99%)