✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my ex but is more funky George

LoryABjerre

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frodo is in charge of the ads now, Rudy. :anxious:

uh then he is the one to blame for trying to convert me into scientiology since half a year ago? :anxious: i thought he was hardcore christian catholic if not ortodox... i think he surelly believes more in funny cookies or something of those sorts. :|

* leaves the room as can't contibute a thing about George Michael before doing a graffiti on the main wall with 'better' funk bands: Earth, Wind & Fire. Cameo :bomb: then runs away from the board police *

yet is a genre i shall check better one day. :p (as many other 'black' genres it lacks a thread on the WoM).

yes my ex was a fanatic of George, he spoke of his ass my ex in this time :confused:

but seriously i think he was so helpless yes any fuck with me. because he was gay, preferred the men. without knowing him really. but him did not respect women, and never me .

and in this time George he was in great need of inspiration, but I imagine not really .. surely he talked to my ex in front tv who know :shocked2:

is a man who not have a heart to love, adored, money, his mother and me just nothing for him is a freak monster robot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJErwhH7NE4&feature=related]YouTube - George Michael - Freeek![/ame]

Hang on, you didn't only have a secret affair with a celebrity and went out with someone you met at a dating agency but you also had a boyfriend who was gay and George Michael talked to him through the TV??

:wtf: This is awesome.

You should start a blog somewhere or write a book.

uh then he is the one to blame for trying to convert me into scientiology since half a year ago? :anxious: i thought he was hardcore christian catholic if not ortodox... i think he surelly believes more in funny cookies or something of those sorts. :|

* leaves the room as can't contibute a thing about George Michael before doing a graffiti on the main wall with 'better' funk bands: Earth, Wind & Fire. Cameo :bomb: then runs away from the board police *

yet is a genre i shall check better one day. :p (as many other 'black' genres it lacks a thread on the WoM).

What the funk!!:rolleyes:

Yossarian.

Yossarian should write us a dictionnary "Lory - English/English - Lory" then ... :awesome:

the planet understands me no problem

Well, it's nice to know that planet earth understands you, unfortunately the members of this board don't. :shrug:

Hang on, you didn't only have a secret affair with a celebrity and went out with someone you met at a dating agency but you also had a boyfriend who was gay and George Michael talked to him through the TV??

:wtf: This is awesome.

You should start a blog somewhere or write a book.

And who would be able to understand that? :uhoh:

Yossarian.

SCREW THE BOOK, IM WAITING ON THE MOVIE !!

Yossarian should write us a dictionnary "Lory - English/English - Lory" then ... :awesome:

:lol: