✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Anime/Manga thread~

Crests

So, any other otaku (The English loanword before you hurt me for using that term, I am aware of the Japanese meaning) here or anything? :|

Any cosplayers or convention goers?

Am I just a huge loser? :anxious:

I still read manga and watched animes-no time now- (but I'm not at the otaku stage XD).... I went to the the japanase convention that is set every year in France (second country in the world in manga sell). Clamp and Shinishiro Watanabe were there but they did a lotery to determine who will get access to get autograph...:/ didn't win. But I saw Isao Takahata, he came in my hometown (there was an exhibition about him, Miyazaki and Grimault=french guy that inspired them) to show one of his old movie in our local theater and came talking afterwards. SO impressiv! The man is so humble and funny!

Haha. :P

That sounds awesome. :surprised:

What ones do you like? :blush:

I love Clamp (the darker series: X, Tokyo Babylon, Clover, XXXHolic, Lawful drug), and on my library, I've got 'I'll' from Asada, Bleach, Beck, Nana, Paradise Kiss, City Hunter, Death Note, Monster, 20th Century Boys, Happy, Fruits Baskets, Honey & Clover but I've red countless of others that I didn't buy (like Naruto and co).

As for animes, my favorites ones: Gankutsuou, Wolf's rain, Samurai Champloo, Honey & Clover, and a lot of others+ of course Ghibli movies and that kind of thing :)

My list would include The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kami-sama no Memo-cho, Code Geass, Hachikuro, Hetalia, Gantz, Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hayate no Gotoku, Maison Ikkoku, Elfen Lied, Honey & Clover, Minima-ke, Ranma 1/2, Death Note, Baccano, Neon Genesis Evangelion, .hack//SIGN, Moyashimon, Kimi ni Todoke, Shugo Chara, Detective Conan, K-On, Onegai Tīcha, School Rumble, With The Light, Azumanga Daioh, Mitsudomoe, FLCL, Lucky Star, Chobits, Purinsesu Chuchu, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, Potemayo, Toradora, Ouran High School Host Club, Genshiken, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Higashi no Eden, aaaaaaaaaaand a bunch more that I keep starting to watch/read, etc. :|

98376022.jpg

BAKA GAIJIN CHIBI KAWAII NEKO DESU NYAA~~~ x3 >^_^< >.<

lol weeaboos, if I hear one more of my friends refer to something as "so kawaii" I am going to hurt them.

BAKA GAIJIN CHIBI KAWAII NEKO DESU NYAA~~~ x3 >^_^< >.<

lol weeaboos, if I hear one more of my friends refer to something as "so kawaii" I am going to hurt them.

Good Crests! *patpat*

I'm terrible, for I am getting the Sailor Moon manga, only in Japanese because apparently the reprints are death. The story's superior so far compared to the show ^^

paradise kiss.. lol. my anime-nerd classmates used to let me read the gayshit stuff fans made online.

I prefer the manga to the anime (which ends not at the manga's end) but the anime had Franz Ferdinand track's 'do you want to' as an ending and it rocked!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMyewX1aDRs]YouTube - Paradise Kiss - Ending (Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To)[/ame]

EDIT: oh ok someone on here knows Chobits. kkthx.

Know it but haven't red or seen it.

One more manga/anime-nerd here ~

My favourite mangas would

be Azumanga Daioh, Death Note and Genshiken. Nice to see other people liking them too!

When it comes to animes, Serial Experiments Lain might just be the best series ever. Takes it's own time to get into but it's just so bizarre and somehow genius. :heart:

• 2 months later...

Hello anime/manga lovers!

I'm more into watching anime but I've read some mangas

Animes I've seen

Ichigo Mashimaro

My Bride is a Mermaid

K-On

And 16 episodes of Bleach

Yu-Gi-Oh

Bobobobobo

*currently watching One Piece

My friend also has Azumanga Daioh and she might let me borrow it.:D

• 10 months later...

My girlfriend likes to dress up as characters from Bleach

This is probably dissapointing but I only Read the Pokemon and Death Note Mangas

I only recently got into them so I am sure when I finish Death Note ill need somewhere to go

Any tips?