January 13, 200917 yr it hasn't even been a month since we last saw photos of him and I'm already having major new Jonny pics withdrawals:cry: Someone who lives in England needs to stalk him!
January 13, 200917 yr it hasn't even been a month since we last saw photos of him and I'm already having major new Jonny pics withdrawals:cry: Someone who lives in England needs to stalk him! No new pics :bigcry: I'm gonna have to sneak a camera into Acer Arena in March... and get to the front row!
January 13, 200917 yr No new pics :bigcry: I'm gonna have to sneak a camera into Acer Arena in March... and get to the front row! Yes! You must! We need you Min! :cry::D .
January 13, 200917 yr There hasn't even been any pictures of Martin, are they all hiding away? Come out and play boys :cry: We want to seeeeee yooooooou :wideeyed:
January 14, 200917 yr Yes! You must! We need you Min! :cry::D . For all the Jonnygirls and for my sanity, I will try my best :D There hasn't even been any pictures of Martin, are they all hiding away? Come out and play boys :cry: We want to seeeeee yooooooou :wideeyed: We may have to wait till the Grammys for new pics of the boys :bigcry: Gosh I have such withdrawal symptoms :embarassed:
January 14, 200917 yr they are either at the Bakery hiding away or they are all on a well-deserved vacation
January 15, 200917 yr they are either at the Bakery hiding away or they are all on a well-deserved vacation yeah specially since they are going to start touring again. I bet they are reading all our postcards :nice:
January 16, 200917 yr Warning: Pic spam ahead. Oldies but goodies :heart: Who doesn't like sock foot :wacky: Tight shirt :bomb: And the best for last... Just to commemorate my 3000th post :dance::D:heart:
January 16, 200917 yr Warning: Pic spam ahead. Oldies but goodies :heart: Who doesn't like sock foot :wacky: Tight shirt :bomb: And the best for last... Just to commemorate my 3000th post :dance::D:heart: Eeee! That first one makes me feel like I'm on the ramp of love with him! :wacky: And that last one :dead: Min, promise me this, when you get front row in one or several of your upcoming shows, promise to check out his treasure trail. It never shows up well in photos and can only be seen properly from the first 2 rows. It is *glorious*, and I want you to see it with your own eyes! But you will look like this when you see it: :wideeyed: It is various shades of blonde and thick/luxurious! :bomb::bomb::bomb: :dead:
January 16, 200917 yr You will want to bite his belly right then and there! Oh, and congrats on your 3000 posts! :D:dance: .
January 16, 200917 yr Eeee! That first one makes me feel like I'm on the ramp of love with him! :wacky: And that last one :dead: Min, promise me this, when you get front row in one or several of your upcoming shows, promise to check out his treasure trail. It never shows up well in photos and can only be seen properly from the first 2 rows. It is *glorious*, and I want you to see it with your own eyes! But you will look like this when you see it: :wideeyed: It is various shades of blonde and thick/luxurious! :bomb::bomb::bomb: :dead: Just hearing you describe it makes me :bomb: :drunk: Come on Sydney already!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Min :kiss: thanks Mich :hug:
January 16, 200917 yr bite his belly right then and there[/color][/size]! Oh, and congrats on your 3000 posts! :D:dance: . :dead: :D
January 16, 200917 yr Just hearing you describe it makes me :bomb: :drunk: Come on Sydney already!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Mich :hug: Well, with the lack of belly pics, I never knew if he had one. We see Chris's all the time. Not complaining. But we never see Jonny's. So when I was up there and he lifted his arms to clap and I finally saw it, I was :shocked2: then :drunk: Nothing beats in the flesh!:wink3: .
January 16, 200917 yr Well, with the lack of belly pics, I never knew if he had one. We see Chris's all the time. Not complaining. But we never see Jonny's. So when I was up there and he lifted his arms to clap and I finally saw it, I was :shocked2: then :drunk: Nothing beats in the flesh!:wink3: . We'll see it together @ Manc and Wembley :sneaky:
January 16, 200917 yr Gahh thanx for that Min ..I needed that. It's been so long :bigcry: Awww :hug: We REALLY need new pics of Jonny soon :(
January 16, 200917 yr Quote: Originally Posted by but a dream;2539410 Neck. And sweat. :sneaky: Not new, but so, so lovely:wacky: That's the bird guitar before it was the bird guitar. :D .
Create an account or sign in to comment