✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

*clears throat*

Just as I'd dedicated my 1000th post to Jonny on my birthday, I am now dedicating my 2000th post again to Jonny, this time on Christmas eve :nice:

Jonny149-2.jpg

Jonny151-2.jpg

Jonny161-1.jpg

Jonny186-1.jpg

Jonny194-1.jpg

Jonny193-1.jpg

Jonny195-1.jpg

Jon2.jpg

Jonny97.jpg

:heart:

YAY! :dance: Congrats Min!!! And I took Jonny out of spoilers since he is too perty to be kept hidden:D

How would you know?

For all we know, it's like half an inch.

:\

Trust me, it's not. And we have proof. Our eyes. We have seen this bulge in his normal, casual clothes in real life. He is NOT tiny.

Hey... I'm flying all the way from Singapore to Sydney... I could at least have one night out of 5???

:sneaky:

:D Heehee!

I'm there from USA if I can get even one hour with him :sneaky:

You best share! :shifty:

Yay for 2000 posts Min! And :drunk: to what you posted there!

bulge.gif

:wink3:

I have to say that this made me laugh so hard that I almost fell out of my chair. It's so funny but in a good way. To see those pictures of Jonny and then seeing a bugged eyed Chris with the comment at the end was priceless. I don't know if you created it Funkenstein or if someone else did but this piece of work gets two thumbs way up from me. It's nice to know that he keeps it on his right side. LOL!!

Hey... I'm flying all the way from Singapore to Sydney... I could at least have one night out of 5???

:sneaky:

ok u can have him for 1 night while I have a foursome with Guy, Chris and Will :wink3:

I have to say that this made me laugh so hard that I almost fell out of my chair. It's so funny but in a good way. To see those pictures of Jonny and then seeing a bugged eyed Chris with the comment at the end was priceless. I don't know if you created it Funkenstein or if someone else did but this piece of work gets two thumbs way up from me. It's nice to know that he keeps it on his right side. LOL!!

i didn't make it, but whoever did is one mighty fine perv:sneaky: and my hero... after coldplay of course!

new pic from Dublin

jonnylillies.jpg

Mr Buckland is lookin HAWT as in these Dublin party photos :heart::wink3: I wanna take him home to my place:sneaky:

new pic from Dublin

jonnylillies.jpg

and a random cute pic i just had to post ;)

jonny-4.jpg

Mmmmmmm MMMM! Scrumptious! Thanks!

Hahahahah!

ok u can have him for 1 night while I have a foursome with Guy, Chris and Will :wink3:

Mr Buckland is lookin HAWT as in these Dublin party photos :heart::wink3: I wanna take him home to my place:sneaky:

Um, excuse me, whenever some fan gets Jonnytime, I DEMAND my share!

Don't forget me. :cry:

Ahem. YAY FOR RETURN OF TIGHT CHICAGO PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!