✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

it hasn't even been a month since we last saw photos of him and I'm already having major new Jonny pics withdrawals:cry:

Someone who lives in England needs to stalk him!

No new pics :bigcry:

I'm gonna have to sneak a camera into Acer Arena in March... and get to the front row!

Yes! You must! We need you Min! :cry::D

For all the Jonnygirls and for my sanity, I will try my best :D

There hasn't even been any pictures of Martin, are they all hiding away? Come out and play boys :cry: We want to seeeeee yooooooou :wideeyed:

We may have to wait till the Grammys for new pics of the boys :bigcry:

Gosh I have such withdrawal symptoms :embarassed:

Guest LiquidSky
they are either at the Bakery hiding away or they are all on a well-deserved vacation

yeah specially since they are going to start touring again. I bet they are reading all our postcards :nice:

Warning: Pic spam ahead. Oldies but goodies :heart:

Jonny158-1.jpg

Jonny167-1.jpg

Jonny187-1.jpg

Who doesn't like sock foot :wacky:

Jonny189-1.jpg

Tight shirt :bomb:

Jonny206.jpg

And the best for last...

jonnytummypoke.jpg

Just to commemorate my 3000th post :dance::D:heart:

Eeee! That first one makes me feel like I'm on the ramp of love with him! :wacky:

And that last one :dead:

Min, promise me this, when you get front row in one or several of your upcoming shows, promise to check out his treasure trail. It never shows up well in photos and can only be seen properly from the first 2 rows. It is *glorious*, and I want you to see it with your own eyes! But you will look like this when you see it: :wideeyed: It is various shades of blonde and thick/luxurious! :bomb::bomb::bomb:

:dead:

Eeee! That first one makes me feel like I'm on the ramp of love with him! :wacky:

And that last one :dead:

Min, promise me this, when you get front row in one or several of your upcoming shows, promise to check out his treasure trail. It never shows up well in photos and can only be seen properly from the first 2 rows. It is *glorious*, and I want you to see it with your own eyes! But you will look like this when you see it: :wideeyed: It is various shades of blonde and thick/luxurious! :bomb::bomb::bomb:

:dead:

Just hearing you describe it makes me :bomb:

:drunk:

Come on Sydney already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Min :kiss:

thanks Mich :hug:

Just hearing you describe it makes me :bomb:

:drunk:

Come on Sydney already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Mich :hug:

Well, with the lack of belly pics, I never knew if he had one. We see Chris's all the time. Not complaining. But we never see Jonny's. So when I was up there and he lifted his arms to clap and I finally saw it, I was :shocked2: then :drunk: Nothing beats in the flesh!:wink3:

Well, with the lack of belly pics, I never knew if he had one. We see Chris's all the time. Not complaining. But we never see Jonny's. So when I was up there and he lifted his arms to clap and I finally saw it, I was :shocked2: then :drunk: Nothing beats in the flesh!:wink3:

We'll see it together @ Manc and Wembley :sneaky: