🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Scrapbook II, info in the first post [THIRD ONE IS HAPPENING READ THAT THREAD]

The Doctor

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ainsley said she would post it last Monday ... haven't heard from her if she really did post it last Monday.

Maybe soon we can hear from ColdplayOlivia if she got the book? (psst, her username is spelled wrong in the first post of this thread)

Soon we should get the entry of ainsley as well, non?

It's free because I can fly planes :D

fly me around the world than :whip:

ainsley said she would post it last Monday ... haven't heard from her if she really did post it last Monday.

Maybe soon we can hear from ColdplayOlivia if she got the book? (psst, her username is spelled wrong in the first post of this thread)

Soon we should get the entry of ainsley as well, non?

thanks for saying :nice:

I'll fix her name

:blank:

So about flying you Celien, I'll need a Learjet that can have a maximum range of 4,000miles and to have 2 lay overs if need by.

ok I'll search one :wacko:

^ I don't think that's for free :lol:

ColdplayOlivia is spelled as CodplayOlivia in the first post

fixed that now :)

^ reiteratin' ^

:escaping2:

Celien, is it otherwise an idea to write in the first post those guidelines like that people are only supposed to keep it one/two week(s) and have it sent by then? And also that we'd appreciate it if people would update about the status of the book?

Or/and send this again to all people that already said they would participate? Because this delay thing happens too many times for my liking.

Celien, is it otherwise an idea to write in the first post those guidelines like that people are only supposed to keep it one/two week(s) and have it sent by then? And also that we'd appreciate it if people would update about the status of the book?

Or/and send this again to all people that already said they would participate? Because this delay thing happens too many times for my liking.

This is a decent idea

Though like I've said before, we need a secondary form of contact for everyone, so that if delays happen it will be easier to get in touch. It's no use just PMing someone if they haven't visited the forum for a while, as we've seen happen...

Probably not emails either, because tbh that's a bit sloe, and not everyone regularly checks emails too