🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Scrapbook II, info in the first post [THIRD ONE IS HAPPENING READ THAT THREAD]

The Doctor

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ofcourse you can!

as long as it's not 50 pages saying 'Chris is so hot and Guy is yummie etc.'

but I will put also something coldplay releated in it :)[/color]

ohhh. you ruined my idea .. :( haha xD no just kidding :D Okey :D Is it going to be one side for one person? :)

You can put basiclly anything on your page. Coldplay related or not, but try not to put too much Coldplay, but more things like pictures of you, drawings, etc. You have 2 Pages (1 Double Sided Piece of Paper) so do as you wish :D

You can only have the book for a week. If you have to keep it longer tell Editor42 or me :P

If you do get the book please tell me so I can track it.

On the first page there is a map: Once you get it mark your position

2nd Page is for any stamps you find on the packaging: Cut them out and glue, tape them on to the page.

3rd Page is the signature page: Sign your life away...errr I mean just sign your name and the date it is.

And lastly: HAVE FUN AND BE UNIQUE!

You can put basiclly anything on your page. Coldplay related or not, but try not to put too much Coldplay, but more things like pictures of you, drawings, etc. You have 2 Pages (1 Double Sided Piece of Paper) so do as you wish :D

You can only have the book for a week. If you have to keep it longer tell Editor42 or me :P

If you do get the book please tell me so I can track it.

On the first page there is a map: Once you get it mark your position

2nd Page is for any stamps you find on the packaging: Cut them out and glue, tape them on to the page.

3rd Page is the signature page: Sign your life away...errr I mean just sign your name and the date it is.

And lastly: HAVE FUN AND BE UNIQUE!

thank you for the summing up!! :)