What annoyed you today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I get unsuspended on twitter?

Here you go

So step 1 for getting your twitter account unsuspended is to understand what you did which goes against the Twitter Best Practices. As soon as you understand what you did wrong you are on the road to getting it back.

Step 2

You will need to contact Twitter support - http://support.twitter.com/forms and click on “account restoration” link and fill out the contact form.

Before you do this here are a few tips on what to put in the email to them.

Acknowledge that you understand you may have done something against the best practices.

Tell them what it may have been.

Tell them how you are going to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Step 3

Now you have sent Twitter an email you need to wait for a response, and boy do you have to wait a long time! Don’t keep chasing them to help you, have patience! (I had to wait 2 weeks)

Eventually you will get an email back from support, it may look something like this:

“Twitter has automated systems that find and remove multiple automated spam accounts in bulk. Unfortunately, it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake.

I’ve restored your account; sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note that it may take an hour or so for your follower and following numbers to return to normal.”